Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids and soys say that incels are "entitled to sex"?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I find that this is one of their most stupid talking points. Wanting something is not the same as being entitled to something.

Personally my expectations from foids are extremely low. I don't expect them to show basic courtesy, kindness and respect and of course they don't since they are foids. Why would I expect sex from them if they are so bad? I would say I am removed from "entitled" as you can be.

I think foids say incels are entitled to sex for two reasons:

1. Foids are entitled to sex themselves. This can be seen with the whole abortion debate. They lose their minds when you want to ban abortion despite the fact that they would never need to get an abortion if they never have sex.

2. They blame the sins of men they have sex with on incels. It's men who they have sex with that beat, rape and do all the other shit. Us incels may joke and shitpost about this stuff but we never actually do it. None of the incels that went ER raped a foid before they went ER.

Last edited:
You're applying logic to them. Women don't think with logic, they think with emotion. They're hypocrites.

As a low status male your wishes = entitlement.

Probably because they have seen some incel guys say that they are entitled to sex. From what I've seen the vast majority of incels don't believe that, but its not like that's going to stop inceltear smoothbrains because they automatically want to believe the worst about us lmao.

However, I have seen a lot of women who believe they are entitled to relationships if they have sex with a guy they like. And a lot of women seem to believe they are entitled to being provided for and that men should pay for dates. But femoid entitlement is okay, right inceltear?

Probably because they have seen some incel guys say that they are entitled to sex. From what I've seen the vast majority of incels don't believe that, but its not like that's going to stop inceltear smoothbrains because they automatically want to believe the worst about us lmao.

However, I have seen a lot of women who believe they are entitled to relationships if they have sex with a guy they like. And a lot of women seem to believe they are entitled to being provided for and that men should pay for dates. But femoid entitlement is okay, right inceltear?
I know inceltear and the jewish media will paint incels how they want to but it is still dumb how they constantly use this talking point.

I'd settlement for being entitled to be treated like a human.

Yeah its projection because foids themselves are the most entitled to everything. Its also an easy talking point to further villianize incels.

I know inceltear and the jewish media will paint incels how they want to but it is still dumb how they constantly use this talking point.
They’re total fucking retards. If they experienced the things incels have they’d be on this site too.

Total dumbfucks. You’re never going to see this comment on there because you just called out their hypocrisy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are stupid—they think from their holes not brain.

Conflating desire with entitlement is a tactic used to justify their own prejudices towards the reject male. Placing the blame on the person who's circumstances are out of their control and vilifying them

Conflating desire with entitlement is a tactic used to justify their own prejudices towards the reject male. Placing the blame on the person who's circumstances are out of their control and vilifying them

I say were entitled to sex is a human right and they owe us or the years of oppression