Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids and normies like clubbing so much?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
This pure suicide fuel as everytime I am forced to attend company gathering in a pub or disco. Its loud, cigarette smoke, silly screaming foids. Just hope King Ghidorah attacks then its real party time

Am I uncultured if I had to look up who King Ghidorah was

They go there in the hopes of fucking some chick.
The garbage noise ( "music" ) is just there to facilitate that, plus alcohol.

Incels should be exempt form attending company parties because it decrease work moral

This pure suicide fuel as everytime I am forced to attend company gathering in a pub or disco. Its loud, cigarette smoke, silly screaming foids. Just hope King Ghidorah attacks then its real party time

A company gathering in a pub or disco? Why couldn't they just choose a nice restaurant or hotel bar/lounge? How old is the HR foid who organized this?

Clubs are absolutely suifuel. It's degenerate. Drinks are bad and overpriced. Everyone's pushing each other. The bouncers are rude and pushy. It's hot, sweaty, and there's not enough AC. When drunk foids get close, when they get a good look at your face, they recoil in horror and stumble to Chad. After I have enough of it, I tell the normie acquaintances I'm with that I've had too much to drink, and I have my chauffeur pick me up.

There are two types of people who like clubbing: Chads and Stacies, and normies who want to be Chad and Stacy, so they're going to spend hundreds to orbit them for a night. The next morning the normies wake up and complain about debt. Lol.

Such things are only enjoyed by those who possess an adequate genetic makeup

A company gathering in a pub or disco? Why couldn't they just choose a nice restaurant or hotel bar/lounge? How old is the HR foid who organized this?

Clubs are absolutely suifuel. It's degenerate. Drinks are bad and overpriced. Everyone's pushing each other. The bouncers are rude and pushy. It's hot, sweaty, and there's not enough AC. When drunk foids get close, when they get a good look at your face, they recoil in horror and stumble to Chad. After I have enough of it, I tell the normie acquaintances I'm with that I've had too much to drink, and I have my chauffeur pick me up.

There are two types of people who like clubbing: Chads and Stacies, and normies who want to be Chad and Stacy, so they're going to spend hundreds to orbit them for a night. The next morning the normies wake up and complain about debt. Lol.
Owner of my company also owns several nightclubs that's why. I am always the first guy that leaves. I dont see the fun in attending maybe because I dont drink
And or social status

True.

Owner of my company also owns several nightclubs that's why. I am always the first guy that leaves. I dont see the fun in attending maybe because I dont drink

And or social status
Ooof. I drink and I can't stand it. I can't imagine how you must feel.

me and the boys about to storm clubs to force degenerates to work in coal mines

It's also so fucking expensive.

If the women are single: to chad scout. If they have a boyfriend

To chad scout and upgrade from their boyfriend.

The guys go there for the same reason they go on tinder.

I like parties in general, be it in the club or open air and I dont go there for sex obviously... I love the music and dancing

If the women are single: to chad scout. If they have a boyfriend

To chad scout and upgrade from their boyfriend.

The guys go there for the same reason they go on tinder.

"Chadscouting" needs to be an actual part of our language.

Cope for the ones which cant get sex

They're NT. For me interacting with people was always draining, for them it's the opposite

Because they're not ugly. They get validation from others where as ugly people just get mocked.

Men - chances to touch and bang women.

Foids - male attention and excuses to get fucked.

I hate clubs and bars.

They like clubbing because it's more brutal than stabbing.

Also it makes less of a mess.

Clubs are bars are pure suicidefuel its mostly chad and stacy territory no ugly losers in sight. They are very blackpilled environments I had the misfortune of going to one and I wanted to kill myself after the shit I witnessed. All chad has to do is exist and he will have women throwing themselves at him and literally cling to him. I stood it in the corner the entire time with my hands in my pockets like an retard no one spoke to me and I wanted to die.

It’s paradise when you are Chad or Stacy

Clubbing is a big orgie. The biggest clubs don't even allow you in unless you're attractive. And a lot of foiDs get in for free

Last edited:
Not gonna lie clubbing is the only thing I enjoy, only when I go with my friends.

Going alone is not fun

I never been to a club before

I hate that there doesn't be to many suicide bombings at them

Clubs are bars are pure suicidefuel its mostly chad and stacy territory no ugly losers in sight. They are very blackpilled environments I had the misfortune of going to one and I wanted to kill myself after the shit I witnessed. All chad has to do is exist and he will have women throwing themselves at him and literally cling to him. I stood it in the corner the entire time with my hands in my pockets like an retard no one spoke to me and I wanted to die.

tbh

I hate that there doesn't be to many suicide bombings at them

:feelsbaton:

kek

I dont get the appeal tbh, sex probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back