Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids always lie

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
Mini storytime boyos, so i went to a camp somewhere with school for like 3 days. I sat and had lunch while a foid and her friends came up to where i was sitting, a group of guys just decided to sit where i was (bonfire). As usual the common topic on these trips are dating which is suifuel for me (obviously). One foid is obsessed with this chad called timothee chalamet. The boys started asking her "what do you find attractive in a boy" and she was like "personality and being a happy person". or some shit. I then said "so do you like timothee for his bright "personality". She said "yes, he has a great personality or some bluepilled crap". I get so fucking mad when foids just lie and lie. its so suifuel. And when i saw this chad walking around with his muscles and corny ass tiktok haircut it was so fucking suicide fuel. Just be bateman theory proved

374785b3e6aa2cea2ffb83028e82a06e.jpg
just be confident bro! :blackpill:

because we love virtue signaling
hateful insul