Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids always have to infiltrate every cool male hobby and damage it?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
In video games they always come on and make it very clear they are female. In martial arts they come in and create drama and get orbiters. Male only golf clubs are getting kicked out of tournaments for not letting foids in. Maybe the men just wanna be with their bros and not have to worry about orbiting and sexual tension, when the foids could just go to a different club. They get to have their female only clubs. Even on here the land whales screenshot us and post it to IT. Some even make accounts here :feelspuke:

Attachments

• 5972F405-A28D-4CE2-963D-27B25C1C9A25.png
    5972F405-A28D-4CE2-963D-27B25C1C9A25.png
    469.4 KB · Views: 241
We need not women but Ideals
Link me to her thread, brotha

How was she able to see how people here looked? Where do ppl post their pics? I don't get it

yeah there was a foid larper the other day, telling a brocel to rope and livestream it :reeeeee:

If women inflitrated your cool male hobby, it wasnt a cool male hobby to begin with. :feelshehe:

If women inflitrated your cool male hobby, it wasnt a cool male hobby to begin with. :feelshehe:
Not the truth. As soon as she sees that a chad does it she does it too.
If chad keeps venomous spiders she becomes an arachnologist within seconds, when chad is into DOOM mods she is le epic gamer girl, etc. - if a non-chad does it her only answer is "Ewww!! What a freak/weirdo!" or "He is overcompensating for something, teehee!!"

Is that true about this site then?
I don't think .is is a hobby, but for example:
I like naval history, specifically from the age of ironclads and up to the missle age. I like everything surrounding it(modeling/literature/games/museums/etc).

Trorought 17 years that I was into it, I havent met a SINGLE female in the online communities.:feelshehe:

Last edited:
My hobbies and interests arent infiltrated with females and if yours are you probably have normie interests or faggot weeb hobbies.

Because they are like Satan who only survives by destroying the creation of God since he is incapable of creating. He only corrupts the already created

trannies invading female spaces is the only way we can fight back unfortunetly.
But most men instead, side with the women over the trannies

I AM ALSO UNDERAGE TELL HER TO DM ME :feelsdevil:

trannies invading female spaces is the only way we can fight back unfortunetly.
But most men instead, side with the women over the trannies
That’s one of the things i hate most about foids. How almost every guy treats them like a god
I AM ALSO UNDERAGE TELL HER TO DM ME :feelsdevil:
Don’t enable their behavior

1 How did she get in here? good job mods....
2 Foids are attwhores by nature everything they do is for attention
there is a certain user who is suspected of being a foid... or any kind of infiltrer

Last edited:
Way back in 2018 my first request to join this forum got rejected because I mentioned I was from Africa and heard about the forum on a YT video, now I learn the same people that told me to fuck off got bamboozled by a fucking 12 year old child. My God :feelskek::feelskek:

They go into male dominated groups because there is no female competition, so they get to collect all the orbiters and Simp $$$ and prizes all for themselves. Easy win for the roastie.

In video games they always come on and make it very clear they are female. In martial arts they come in and create drama and get orbiters. Male only golf clubs are getting kicked out of tournaments for not letting foids in. Maybe the men just wanna be with their bros and not have to worry about orbiting and sexual tension, when the foids could just go to a different club. They get to have their female only clubs. Even on here the land whales screenshot us and post it to IT. Some even make accounts here :feelspuke:
I'm also underage we should make out or something