Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do foids age so quickly?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
I know that foids still have value until mid 30s but why do they have to degrade facially so fast?
This is not even a cope I have seen this firsthand . Foids after 23 start to age horribly. Why did God not make these hideous creatures age gracefullyV

so much abuse from chads

They don't take care of their bodies

There's no evolutionary benefit for females to look appealing when their fertility drops and they can't produce children anymore.

There's no evolutionary benefit for females to look appealing when their fertility drops and they can't produce children anymore.
Evolutionary benefit is that their mate will stay loyal if they keep their looks!

Western diet.

Dairy? Or all the processed shit?

All of it. 30-40% obesity rates in the west, another 30-40% are overweight. Men age like shit as well. You get a small window of looking good, maybe 10 years, and then 60 years of decay and looking like shit. Life is shit and unfair.

I'm 34 and the girls from my school who I used to fap to on Facebook all look like reheated diarrhea. The funny thing is, I now understand female sexuality. Interacting with women in their 30s, for a guy, is like a women in their 20s interacting with men in their 20s. You find almost none of them sexually attractive. None of them catch your eye if you pass them in the street. But if you talk to them, sometimes you find yourself attracted to them based on their "personality" and manner.

All of it. 30-40% obesity rates in the west, another 30-40% are overweight. Men age like shit as well. You get a small window of looking good, maybe 10 years, and then 60 years of decay and looking like shit. Life is shit and unfair.

I'm 34 and the girls from my school who I used to fap to on Facebook all look like reheated diarrhea. The funny thing is, I now understand female sexuality. Interacting with women in their 30s, for a guy, is like a women in their 20s interacting with men in their 20s. You find almost none of them sexually attractive. None of them catch your eye if you pass them in the street. But if you talk to them, sometimes you find yourself attracted to them based on their "personality" and manner.
Some guys can age amazingly , you’ll see a 60 year old who looks 40 or younger because of genetics and hard work

- most of them have garbage incel if male genes to begin with, age poorly
- heavy makeup
- no self control with food
- heavy alcohol and drug abuse

- heavy makeup
Yeah it’s common for foids to drink themselves to a point where they don’t remember what happened. It’s sad because they could have been good partners but they likely took chad dick due to their own inability to control themselves

Yeah it’s common for foids to drink themselves to a point where they don’t remember what happened. It’s sad because they could have been good partners but they likely took chad dick due to their own inability to control themselves
So fucking cringe when they try to be "one of the guys" and end up passing out after four shots every time. Fucking pathetic

This, their loli cunnys are supposed to be penetrated when they bleed. Meanwhile, you have girls nowadays hitting puberty at 7-9, meaning even if they get married at 18 (nearly never), they've already wasted almost 10 years of their sexual appeal/youth.
- heavy makeup
This too

Some guys can age amazingly , you’ll see a 60 year old who looks 40 or younger because of genetics and hard work
Where? I've never, ever seen one IRL.

- heavy makeup
Most of them would be incels if not complete genetic failures if born males to begin with.

God's punishment for being such a cunt.

I know that foids still have value until mid 30s but why do they have to degrade facially so fast?
This is not even a cope I have seen this firsthand . Foids after 23 start to age horribly. Why did God not make these hideous creatures age gracefullyV
Poor maintenance. Over usage of fake up has its effects. Shit genes.

There are other reasons, but those are the most of the many.

Aging is nature's way of identifying fertility. If a foid's face is wrinkled and her labia is on the floor by age 25 (as most are these days), it probably means she's not fertile anymore.

Blackpill: They don't. Foids age as good as men.
All the cosmetic advances in the west only helps them stay young looking up until their 40s
ALso the shit dating market sky raises their value despite their age.

High carb low fat diet. They lose collagen fast. Also alcohol.

Multiple reasons

lol at this "women age so bad" cope.

MGTOW tier

Foids are utterly disgusting once they reach 25 yo.

I am 29, I stalked a hot girl from high school and she still looks hot... its all about taking care of yourself. Some women don't give a shit and let themselves age faster than normal, its like deep inside they know they will still have higher SMV than any man even if they look like shit so why bother.

Precisely. Beauty signals fertility, that's it

Less collagen density, a life of vice, and too much time in the sun.
Also, makeup may cause skin damage. I hope so.

Inb4 some retard here defends foids and say they never age

Too much chad cock and alcohol

I am 29, I stalked a hot girl from high school and she still looks hot... its all about taking care of yourself. Some women don't give a shit and let themselves age faster than normal, its like deep inside they know they will still have higher SMV than any man even if they look like shit so why bother.
She'll hit the wall in the next 2-3 years. Women at 29 are incomparable to at 19 even if they "take care of themselves". I do know one hot girl who I stalk who still looks fuckable, but she uses a lot of filters and fakeup. And she was like a 10 when she was younger.

She'll hit the wall in the next 2-3 years. Women at 29 are incomparable to at 19 even if they "take care of themselves". I do know one hot girl who I stalk who still looks fuckable, but she uses a lot of filters and fakeup. And she was like a 10 when she was younger.
See I think we’d all be content with our foids losing their looks as long as we get to experience time with them in their prime. We aren’t chads that can jump from foid to foid . Just don’t try to ascend with late 20s foids and hopefully life should work out ..

See I think we’d all be content with our foids losing their looks as long as we get to experience time with them in their prime. We aren’t chads that can jump from foid to foid . Just don’t try to ascend with late 20s foids and hopefully life should work out ..
Idk, personally I've given up on romance. Too old and cynical now. But I'm high sex drive, so I just want to do sexual things with hot young girls, even if they aren't at all attracted to me or like me. Gunna moneymaxx and make bitches indecent proposals and maybe offer to take girls to expensive places to get dates. College age girls are poor af.

It's exacerbated by the surplus estrogen in everything & makeup chemicals perhaps.

"The wall" is just a MGTOW cope, there is no such thing. Women can stay sexy in any age if they take care of their diet and exercise, its all up to them.

Bi 21-25 , the majority of foids are corrupted and damaged mentally and physically,
drugs, alcohol, bad diet, too much sun, prosmicuous extramarital sex, STDs, abortions etc...

Complacency.

A lot of women grow up realizing that no matter how they look, how fat they are or how they behave, they will always have a group of guys wanting to date them and give them affection.

So they start developing bad habits that catch up to them down the road.

The constant alcohol drinking, staying up late going to parties, smoking weed and getting munchies, skin-ruining make-up and tanning will eventually degrade anyone's skin.

That's not to mention the psychological consequences of consistently getting pumped and dumped, and what that does to a person's ability to trust others.

Many of these women live in the now, and when their body degrades from improper use, they end up looking older than usual.

"The wall" is just a MGTOW cope, there is no such thing. Women can stay sexy in any age if they take care of their diet and exercise, its all up to them.
No, it's basic biology. Is day-old takeaway as tasty as freshly delivered?

Is it really that hard to not age so quickly? Just jog a mile or two a day.

Lots of parties with lots of alcohol/drugs and jumping from chad to chad.

Bi 21-25 , the majority of foids are corrupted and damaged mentally and physically,
drugs, alcohol, bad diet, too much sun, prosmicuous extramarital sex, STDs, abortions etc...
Complacency.

A lot of women grow up realizing that no matter how they look, how fat they are or how they behave, they will always have a group of guys wanting to date them and give them affection.

So they start developing bad habits that catch up to them down the road.

The constant alcohol drinking, staying up late going to parties, smoking weed and getting munchies, skin-ruining make-up and tanning will eventually degrade anyone's skin.

That's not to mention the psychological consequences of consistently getting pumped and dumped, and what that does to a person's ability to trust others.

Many of these women live in the now, and when their body degrades from improper use, they end up looking older than usual.

Is it really that hard to not age so quickly? Just jog a mile or two a day.
Does that really help?
I typically prefer to walk for 40 mins or so. I have a disgusting face anyway so looking young doesn’t help