Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids absolutely seethe with rage when dudes say they don’t like high body counts?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Any time you see any kind of post where a dude dumps a slut because it turns out she was having threesomes in college and has a body count in the dozens etc, the foids are always absolutely livid with rage in the comments.

of course, it is the same tactics the empathetic gender always used…insulting masculinity..their self esteem…their masculinity..etc etc, really just dumpsters being hypocrites as usual.

My question is, if being a slut really didn’t matter, why does it absolutely never fail
to make sluts in the hundreds absolutely melt down in rage at hearing people say it’s gross and unattractive when someone has been used more than a public toilet.

The sexual market is just that…a market…smv follows a market value and economy..just like a market the more something is used the more it depreciates in value…why is this such a difficult thing to acknowledge lol. I just assume they’re either A) too retarded, or B) know this but in acknowledging this admit their value is way down the shitter so it’s better to devalue and deny it rather than admit they have low value.

Also acknowledging this would
Mean they have to take responsibility for their actions and poor impulse control / poor forward thinking, a concept that has been proven absolutely alien to foids time and time again throughout history.

Because they have high body counts

Because they have high body counts
I live by the basic saying, that the only one who defends sluts is other sluts.

It has never once been proved wrong. Ever. Nobody likes whores and sluts. They invoke a primal natural repulsion inside, inside anybody who isn’t disgusting like them.

I live by the basic saying, that the only one who defends sluts is other sluts.

It has never once been proved wrong. Ever. Nobody likes whores and sluts. They invoke a primal natural repulsion inside, inside anybody who isn’t disgusting like them.
Many normies defend sluts, lots of guys I met think higher body counts are better cause muh experience

lots of guys I met think higher body counts are better cause muh experience
the absolute level of self delusion these cucks will simp into to stroke their egos

"this burnt out fat whore in her 30s with 5 kids from 4 different dads that i pay for everything and had to work 20 years at a job to attract"

"wow lit bro she gotta know what to do wit dat mouth den bruh sick dude matures"

"fuck yea bro it was all worth it"

jfl at normieniggers

the absolute level of self delusion these cucks will simp into to stroke their egos

"this burnt out fat whore in her 30s with 5 kids from 4 different dads that i pay for everything and had to work 20 years at a job to attract"

"wow lit bro she gotta know what to do wit dat mouth den bruh sick dude matures"

jfl at normieniggers
It’s same people who will call you “pedophile” for liking 16 year olds even though 16 is legal in most countries

Those cucks fucking licked the vagina of their 40 year old whore that birthed multiple children, that shit is gross, I would never do that to any foid

Any time you see any kind of post where a dude dumps a slut because it turns out she was having threesomes in college and has a body count in the dozens etc, the foids are always absolutely livid with rage in the comments.

of course, it is the same tactics the empathetic gender always used…insulting masculinity..their self esteem…their masculinity..etc etc, really just dumpsters being hypocrites as usual.

My question is, if being a slut really didn’t matter, why does it absolutely never fail
to make sluts in the hundreds absolutely melt down in rage at hearing people say it’s gross and unattractive when someone has been used more than a public toilet.

The sexual market is just that…a market…smv follows a market value and economy..just like a market the more something is used the more it depreciates in value…why is this such a difficult thing to acknowledge lol. I just assume they’re either A) too retarded, or B) know this but in acknowledging this admit their value is way down the shitter so it’s better to devalue and deny it rather than admit they have low value.

Mean they have to take responsibility for their actions and poor impulse control / poor forward thinking, a concept that has been proven absolutely alien to foids time and time again throughout history.
bcuz foids dont want to admit they get used up and no longer have worth after they have been used.

because they want to be able to choose an average or below average idiot to “ascend” with her by the end of the carousel trip so he can help her with the schizo/depression pills and cat food when she eventually can’t find a chad to settle down with

and most here will do it if it means they can have sex once in their lives, even if they have to wait months because now she’s a born again christian and pure good girl, instead of just paying a equally whorish foid to fuck hassle free

Last edited:
But refusing to date virgins is ok :feelsclown:

I think because deep down they know its wrong and they are ashamed of it. I guess they regret losing their virginity to random dudes

They are sluts

Idk, but it feels good to read mad roasties like that every once in a while :feelsaww:

Those cucks fucking licked the vagina of their 40 year old whore that birthed multiple children, that shit is gross, I would never do that to any foid
based

Mean they have to take responsibility for their actions
This is the reason why. Also they just want to have fun slutting around and then settle down with beta she only fucks on his birthdays and only missionary btw :feelshaha:. You ever notice how a lot of dudes say the sex and bj’s stop after marriage? :feelskek::feelskek:

This is the reason why. Also they just want to have fun slutting around and then settle down with beta she only fucks on his birthdays and only missionary btw :feelshaha:. You ever notice how a lot of dudes say the sex and bj’s stop after marriage? :feelskek::feelskek:
It’s a well known fact after you get married the foid stops fucking

I'm not a foid slut so I wouldn't truly know the answer to this, but my guess is it's a foid's nature to be sluts???

Bruuuuutal blackpill about female nature :feelsbadman::blackpill:

"Past is past , doesn't matter" and procceeds to lie about it

females dont know what accountability is

Once roe v wade is overturned, birth control is off the market and these fem*les have to live with their actions. we will get back to normal
single mothers, sluts and the cucks that praise them deserve death.

Femsects never tell their true body count. It makes them feel ashamed. That they got pumped and dumped by chad and Tyrone

it’s gross and unattractive when someone has been used more than a public toilet.
The sexual market is just that…a market…smv follows a market value and economy..just like a market the more something is used the more it depreciates in value
know this but in acknowledging this admit their value is way down the shitter so it’s better to devalue and deny it rather than admit they have low value.
I like these points.

Any woman who's a virgin or has a low body count would not promote promiscuity nor run to the defense of a slut. Only whores get mad when you judge them because it lowers their value in the eyes of society and makes them feel guilty and inferior.

They have high body counts and they are so entitled and worshipped they can’t stand anyone saying anything negative about them

Accountability
Accountability
Accountability

Foids just want to live like animals and do what they want. They must be shamed and restricted at all times.

Last edited:
Accountability
Accountability
Accountability

Foids just want to live like animals and do what they want. They must be shamed and restricted at all times.
This

jfl at normieniggers

Any woman who's a virgin or has a low body count would not promote promiscuity nor run to the defense of a slut. Only whores get mad when you judge them because it lowers their value in the eyes of society and makes them feel guilty and inferior.
Good post, greycel.

there is nothing foids can say to defend being skanks and shame men for rejecting them for it. Nothing. good luck trying to masculinity shame men for not wanting cheap worn out jizz rags. Lol.

jfl at normieniggers
:feelskek::feelskek:

They claim it doesńt matter when they are old and busted but their “lays” were the most important thing in their lives from ages 12-30. i’d even say THEY care more about it than the majority of men (cucks). They make lists, talk about either it or surrogate activities to get better lays, etc. Their body count is literally at the CENTER of their lives during their physical prime and will choose “”carefully”” who to spend those times with (high genetic or social value men)
Once Chad obviously and periodically uses them, because he has no reason not to, they sink deeper and deeper into a whorish status, which has neutral or even positive results nowadays. But they know it’s fucked, they know they were following their instincts not giving a damn, they know how many times they felt disgusted by it yet kept doing it. It really becomes disgusting to them, but can’t do shit about it anymore. Old and busted, and having received advice not to have done it all their lives, as the foids they are, turn to rationalization and self-deception to cope.

It reminds them of their lost virtue

POV a foid with high body count settles with a beta buxxx and giving birth to some's child which the beta will take care of. By the time when he realise that this is not his kid the kid will be able to rape his slut foid mother:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Sliding viralhog

jfl at normieniggers
If I wanted a foid who has lots of experience I'd just hire a hooker. Guess what, sex with a person who has tons of experience is garbage because there's no element of excitement and discovery involved. it's just routine.

They never want to take accountability.

They get angry that men dont want used holes:society::society::society: