Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why Do Femoids Hate It When Men Open Up To Them?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I really don't understand why? It shows how femoids are sociopathic & lack basic empathy. So much for the "Empathic gender":feelsclown:

Bcuz they are all chadsexual, a chad has nothing to open up about his life is amazing so if you open up about something you are not chad and it gives the ick

Yeah looks like they absolutely despise emotional men. Most couples i see outside, man expresses no emotion, cold, unable to express empathy

Because it shows weakness and foids hate weakness in men

Women are demonic

I really don't understand why? It shows how femoids are sociopathic & lack basic empathy. So much for the "Empathic gender":feelsclown:
Yes, from my experience they are alot like that especially, as an incel, if you can even make it to the friendship part as soon as you catch feelings for them bye bye rejection from them. Dealt with alot of blocks from foids I really hope I don't catch feelings for no fucking foid soon, because it's just rejection as thier answer

Bcuz they are all chadsexual, a chad has nothing to open up about his life is amazing so if you open up about something you are not chad and it gives the ick

Because females simply don't care, they are too self-centered to even have an ounce of care for something that isn't themselves.
Women are demonic

Yeah looks like they absolutely despise emotional men. Most couples i see outside, man expresses no emotion, cold, unable to express empathy
I see some betabuxxers pushing prams & weaning baby tops which lets them carry the baby in their t shirt :feelskek:

When they want you open is maybe even worse

Fakecel?!??:feelswhat: I get blocked before we’re even ”friends”
Bro that’s why I say if you can even make it to that part. Since on the blue pill advice, they tell you that you have to be their friend first, before you get in a relationship with them with the high chance of them friend zoning you, heck All of my ex-crushes tell me that I make them uncomfortable just because I catch feelings from them. Foids are full of bull crap, they’re not interested in Jack Shit unless you’re a Chad

Last edited:
Because they see you as weak. If you cry infront of your girl its over. no matter how long that relationship was

They're sociopathic creatures bro. The moment a man shows the slightest bit of vulnerability, no matter how small, it becomes an "ick" in her eyes, and her perception of u is tainted forever. Even with Chad, his appeal is lowered and there's a higher chance she'll cuck him with another more stoic/cold Chad. Apparently it originates from women in ancient times getting over their men dying in pillages and wars and shit ig, idk, either way its a disgusting reality we have to contend with. In a perfect world we could change the brain wiring in foids to have reciprocal love and shit, if only that were possible

Never, ever, catch feelings for a woman.

Because they see you as weak. If you cry infront of your girl its over. no matter how long that relationship was
Yes, from my experience they are alot like that especially, as an incel, if you can even make it to the friendship part as soon as you catch feelings for them bye bye rejection from them. Dealt with alot of blocks from foids I really hope I don't catch feelings for no fucking foid soon, because it's just rejection as thier answer
Everyone reading this thread should remember all this and never, ever forget it.

All women are sociopaths. I wish I learned this long ago, it would have saved me a lot of frustration.
Never, ever, catch feelings for a woman.

its a sign of weakness

Women hate weakness more than they hate evil. There is nothing a woman despises more than a weak man. Even Hitler and Stalin got laid.

Not only do foids want chad, they also want a literal psychopath who doesn't give a fuck about anything.

I think foids in the past used to be much more receptive of men's vulnerabilities, which makes it more apparent that masculinity is just a social construct.