Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do feminists hate being women so much?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It seems the whole point of feminism is to make it clear that being a woman absolutely fucking sucks-- it sucks so hard that women need to usurp power in all situations. This is what feminism feels like, I mean, yeah they say "oh, it's just about gender equality"- but everyone fucking knows it never lines up that way. This is why most hardcore manhating feminists should just ride the tranny train. If you hate being a woman so much, just be a fucking man-- gender is just a social construct. :soy:

I would go so far as to say that it's actually transphobic :soy: if you are a person who basically hates their own gender, but has fear of transitioning-- because that means you have prejudice against trannies that don't pass. It means that you readily admit that we live in a lookist society-- and that you do not have the courage to deal with the fallback. You may love virtue-signalling on twitter, and shaming all the bigots out there-- but at the end of the day, you want none of the heat that the freaks you defend get. HOW BRAVE. The only feminists that make sense are TERFs quite frankly. At least they are consistent in their beliefs, seem to understand that the biology of being a woman has consequences, and operate from that point-of-view.

It seems like the only women that actually like being women are bimbos. The vast majority of men love being men-- but the vast majority of men had sex. Incels ONLY hate being UGLY men-- because being an UGLY man relegates you to a life of virginity, hatred, and nihilism.

Last edited:
It seems the whole point of feminism is to make it clear that being a woman absolutely fucking sucks-- it sucks so hard that women need to usurp power in all situations. This is what feminism feels like, I mean, yeah they say "oh, it's just about gender equality"- but everyone fucking knows it never lines up that way. This is why most hardcore manhating feminists should just ride the tranny train. If you hate being a woman so much, just be a fucking man-- gender is just a social construct. :soy:

I would go so far as to say that it's actually transphobic :soy: if you are a person who basically hates their own gender, but has fear of transitioning-- because that means you have prejudice against trannies that don't pass. It means that you readily admit that we live in a lookist society-- and that you do not have the courage to deal with the fallback. The only feminists that make sense are TERFs quite frankly. At least they are consistent in their beliefs, seem to understand that the biology of being a woman has consequences, and operate from that point-of-view.

It seems like the only women that actually like being women are bimbos. The vast majority of men love being men-- but the vast majority of men had sex. Incels ONLY hate being UGLY men-- because being an UGLY man relegates you to a life of virginity, hatred, and nihilism.
I think this analysis of subliminal messages to women in film by Devin Stack explains the whole shtick pretty well:

View: https://youtu.be/ng9YjgN19to

I don't understand why they don't want to live on tutorial mode

They view being feminine (kind, soft-spoken, submissive and gentle) as disempowering so they try to be loud, bitchy and demanding. The have an innate and constant fear of being dominated by men so they try to imbibe masculine qualities to fend off men.
Why can't they just be trannies (OH WAIT-- maybe they don't want to deal with the consequences of being a short weak 'man' with no dick)

They would rope in one day of a mans life

they don't
they just want more political-socioeconomic benefits/advantages - superiority over men; endlessly sisyphean demanding

Last edited:
The have an innate and constant fear of being dominated by sub 8 men so they try to imbibe masculine qualities to fend of non Chads.
Fixed that for you

Women have a genetically ingrained inferiority complex. They know men are bigger, stronger, and smarter and that they stand no chance directly competing with us. Women also have a natural insatiable hunger for resources - there is never enough wealth for them. When these two natural inclinations are combined, it creates a drive to subvert and usurp the position of men in society. This drive manifest itself as sheer jealousy. The irony is that when you get deep into feminist literature they openly admit their inferiority complex and jealousy, but the fact is, they will always be inferior. They will never overcome their biological urge to be subservient to Chad, always making them the lesser no matter how hard they strive.
fuckin based

I don't understand why they don't want to live on tutorial mode
They do.

Feminism is about keeping inherent female privileges (covert, subtle) while also gaining male rights (overt). Obviously they reject the responsibilities that tie in with those rights and can get away with it due to female hypoagency and gynocentrism. Remember feminists did not want the vote until they were reassured they wouldn't have to sign up for selective service as a prerequisite. They want all the perks of men and women with none of the accountability or work.

They don't want to be feminine, but they also don't want to give up their female privileges. They want the best of both worlds.
Power - thats what a femi-comunist thing wants