Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do females love drama/conflict?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
I've talked to women too and I've had female friends. They always act as if everything in their life is simply unsatisfactory. They will find problems when it's not necessary. They love drama and conflict. They love to complain about imaginary problems. They love all of it like hungry animals even if they don't realize it.
Even dumb ass shows like Keeping Up With the Kardashians is just a group of foids complaining about imaginary problems and creating drama off of it and foids FUCKING LOVE IT.

Normies just turn a blind eye to this shit but they all know it.
Why is this? Does anyone have a theory?

They don’t want to be called privileged

They already have everything and they're bored

How come you had female friends

Because they’re extremely primitive and stupid

That's proof foids are retarded, they love drama and violence until their Chad bf beats the fuck out of them. And then they go back to him, because they get high off of drama

Because they are insecure and feed off of negativity

I’ve noticed this as well. It’s like nothing is ever good enough for them and they are always negative, and they treat everyone around them like shit. I think the reason for this is foids have gotten so entitled because of modern society they basically think everyone else is beneath them and they can do whatever they want. Sad really.

Maybe this is an unconscious act to stir up fights between males to weed out bad genetics?

They'll love it until they're on the losing end, THEN they'll start suing and doing the usual feminids whining based activities

It is exciting to them, just like fucking numerous Chads or swiping on Tinder feeds their dopamine reward system.

Last edited:
Aside from craving attention, femoids are apathetic to the extent of being amoral in regards to the harm they inflict on males and other females. That is, they are essentially "sociopathic" and have no moral conscience to curb their short-sighted desires. Orbiters worsen the problem by excusing every malicious action on a foid in hopes of acquiring access to vagina.

Shannon Rose seduced James Knott despite knowing of his engagement to Carly Palacios.

Last edited:
Maybe this is an unconscious act to stir up fights between males to weed out bad genetics?
They subtly provoke competition and fights between males. They're devils.

They want drama because they live life on easy mode. Men want peace because they live on hard mode.

I've talked to women too and I've had female friends. They always act as if everything in their life is simply unsatisfactory. They will find problems when it's not necessary. They love drama and conflict. They love to complain about imaginary problems. They love all of it like hungry animals even if they don't realize it.
Even dumb ass shows like Keeping Up With the Kardashians is just a group of foids complaining about imaginary problems and creating drama off of it and foids FUCKING LOVE IT.

For personal experience my mom loves to complain about imagonary things and always start a conflict but female ex classmates, friends and co-workers love more gossip
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:.

Is interesting because despite sharing interests and hobbies with this girls, we mostly gossip.

Because throughout human history drama/conflict has led to Chads killing subchads and raping foids. Foids really like this and thus they like drama/conflict by nature

I don't know but you are 100% correct that women love drama