Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do females lie compulsively?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
I've gone to a few "incelexit" subreddits and asked females about their advice on how to get out of inceldom. They all say the same thing.

"You just gotta love women and treat them wonderful."
"Women want to be loved and feel special!"
"You just gotta be confident bro!"
"You just gotta dress good, cut your hair, shower, and smell good. It doesn't matter that you have a deformed face. Just dress good!"
"You just gotta join a club or somethang!"
"It's your personality!"

These are all lies. Every single one of them. Females are pathological liars and they seem to want to keep us in inceldom because they are NOT telilng the truth. They KNOW who they are fucking(It's the asshole Chad) but yet they don't tell you to become the asshole Chad. They want to keep you as a subservant beta. THEY FULLY KNOW WHO THEY WANT BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BECAUSE MUH VIRTUAL SIGNALING AND FEELINGS AND BAD MEN NEED TO STAY BETA!

If females were telling the truth, they'd say things like.

"You need a handsome face. Get surgery."
"Height and dick size matters. Although you can't fix those."
"Personality? Pfft. We want a big, tall aesthetic Chad who will sweep us off and carry us to his sex dungeon."
"It's all about the face. No looks, no life."
"You need to treat us like shit! We aren't sexually attracted to nice boys. We want MEN who are assholes!"

Etc.

You get the idea.

Last edited:
There is no other reason other then they are women.

It's not difficult. Women are selfish garbage.

There is your answer.

20200228 135205

They don't communicate honestly. Old saying, ignore what women say, watch what they do. They'll give you advice and then do the opposite.

Toilets are trash

to avoid confrontation and gain power. think common example, "I have a boyfriend" . LYING is the most important life skill you can have, lies is how successful business men and jews get success.

They don't communicate honestly. Old saying, ignore what women say, watch what they do. They'll give you advice and then do the opposite.

Why are they dishonest by nature?

to avoid confrontation and gain power. think common example, "I have a boyfriend" . LYING is the most important life skill you can have, lies is how successful business men and jews get success.

That explains why I'm incel. I generally always tell the truth and always feel guilty when I lie.

Why are they dishonest by nature?

They just tell people what they want to hear and then shit talk behind their back. It's the way they're wired - Estrogen.

my mother would rather lie when given the chance than tell the truth even when no negative is associated with telling the truth

It's their form of self-defense. They're too weak compared to men to risk being more honest and face the threat of physical confrontation, so they naturally default to the one advantage that has helped them survive in the caveman days (we haven't escaped the caveman days tbh): deception.

because they can get away with it.

foids gonna foid

It's how they've managed to survive for all of existence.

Why a bitch gotta lie :lul:

I've gone to a few "incelexit" subreddits and asked females about their advice on how to get out of inceldom. They all say the same thing.

"You just gotta love women and treat them wonderful."
"Women want to be loved and feel special!"
"You just gotta be confident bro!"
"You just gotta dress good, cut your hair, shower, and smell good. It doesn't matter that you have a deformed face. Just dress good!"
"You just gotta join a club or somethang!"
"It's your personality!"

These are all lies. Every single one of them. Females are pathological liars and they seem to want to keep us in inceldom because they are NOT telilng the truth. They KNOW who they are fucking(It's the asshole Chad) but yet they don't tell you to become the asshole Chad. They want to keep you as a subservant beta. THEY FULLY KNOW WHO THEY WANT BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS BECAUSE MUH VIRTUAL SIGNALING AND FEELINGS AND BAD MEN NEED TO STAY BETA!

If females were telling the truth, they'd say things like.

"You need a handsome face. Get surgery."
"Height and dick size matters. Although you can't fix those."
"Personality? Pfft. We want a big, tall aesthetic Chad who will sweep us off and carry us to his sex dungeon."
"It's all about the face. No looks, no life."
"You need to treat us like shit! We aren't sexually attracted to nice boys. We want MEN who are assholes!"

Etc.

You get the idea.

Like a high IQ user here once said, they are masters of strategic neutrality.