Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do females get extremely triggered when we talk about fesikhpill, and vagina stretching after too much sex?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
They say nah it's not how it works we don't need to wash our vaginas
Or no you can ride thousands cocks but pussy stays tight,
And then they go and get pussy tightening surgeries :lul:

Pussy gets stretched when a whole ass baby passes thru

there is no difference between a virgin vagina and my flappy roastie who hosted over 100 dicks :foidSoy:

And then they'll call us "dick cheese". :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Bitch, judging by the answers I read to the important questions when I was on OKCupid many years ago, I'm at least 7 times cleaner than your average single foid. :feelswhat:

Hell, judging by the photo of the last IT meetup, I could roll around in trash all day and take a 3 day break from my daily showers and still be cleaner and more hygienic than your average IncelTear member. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

To all the foids who try to argue this nonsense, I propose this:

If the human body does not stretch, i.e. your vagina, then why are ear gauges a thing, and how do they work, even when the gauge itself is no longer present?

Last edited:
And then they'll call us "dick cheese". :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Bitch, judging by the answers I read to the important questions when I was on OKCupid many years ago, I'm at least 7 times cleaner than your average single foid. :feelswhat:

If the human body does not stretch, i.e. your vagina, then why are ear gauges a thing, and how do they work, even when the gauge itself is no longer present?

View attachment 645493
They try to cope by saying no vagina skin is different magical skin it can host thousands cocks but never stretch even when a giant sex toys are inserted or after birth

They try to cope by saying no vagina skin is different magical skin it can host thousands cocks but never stretch even when a giant sex toys are inserted or after birth
I was contemplating whether I should add "inb4 vagina flesh different from ear flesh" at the end of my post, but I figured it wouldn't stop them from trying that, anyway.

It's ridiculous to think the vagina could be that much different from the ear, at least in terms of just that they're both human flesh.

Females get triggered over everything that they have a full control over, including weight and how tight their pussy is, Diet/Exercise and abstinence will keep those in check, but they never take responsibility for their wrongdoings.

Yet they waste no breath to ridicule men for everything we have zero control over - height and dick size. It's as if they enjoy targeting genetics on purpose knowing that there's nothing a guy can do to fix it. Truly a vile bitches.

Hell, judging by the photo of the last IT meetup, I could roll around in trash all day and take a 3 day break from my daily showers and still be cleaner and more hygienic than your average IncelTear member. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 645493
I think piercings usually look good but ear gauges look like shit to me I wonder why people are fond of them

I think piercings usually look good but ear gauges look like shit to me I wonder why people are fond of them
The only piercings that look good are earrings, everything else looks trashy. And I don't know why ear gauges are so popular, they look absolutely disgusting, even more so when they're taken out and the ear is just sort of flopping there. :feelspuke:

The only piercings that look good are earrings, everything else looks trashy. And I don't know why ear gauges are so popular, they look absolutely disgusting, even more so when they're taken out and the ear is just sort of flopping there. :feelspuke:
Maybe it does seem trashy but I personally like belly button piercings on females too :feelsautistic:

Women get triggered by anything and everything, and they go around looking for things to get triggered by. That's why those IT whores love to lurk on these forums, to find something to get upset by.

*to find something that makes them the center of attention, the "subject", the "prize", because these women are usually unattractive and don't get attention as much as the average woman

No stacy ever got mad at what some random ugly men at some internet corner said about m'ladys
Yeah that's true.

Also true for the IT male feminist cucks like Brazilian "30 yo neet who lives in his moms basement but I'm not an incel" Sigma

View attachment 645493
Ear gauges scare me I didn’t even know what it is but it looks painful :shock:

Fucking degenerate vile whores refuse to shower (just take a shower bro :feelsLSD:) and clean their pussy from All the chad and Tyrone sperm :feelsping: and get angry when we point out the truth they are all stretched after they have gang bang sex with chad and Tyrone and expect incels to beta Bux them at 30 when their their cunt is so stretched out I can’t even feel anything :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

View attachment 645493
fucking vile relentless whores fucking lying cunts :feelsping:

IT foids will get triggered, because they are mentally ill whores. The average woman doesn't think about us.

Remember inceltears is a sub for mocking. They're literally designed to pick on us because they see us as some 'easy target'. They are similar to normies in schools who hate the 'losers' who stick up for themselves. When we start listing facts against foids, they get mad at us, very mad, not because they hate us, but because they know we are right. Meanwhile, if we say the stuff such as "Go ER (in minecraft) bro".

View attachment 645493

Ear gauges scare me I didn’t even know what it is but it looks painful :shock:
It's those rings that make holes in their ears. From what I understand, they start with a small hole, and use progressively bigger gauges until the gaping hole in their ear is the size they want, then they just keep wearing gauges of that size. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's this degenerate, disgusting shit:

It's those rings that make holes in their ears. From what I understand, they start with a small hole, and use progressively bigger gauges until the gaping hole in their ear is the size they want, then they just keep wearing gauges of that size. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's this degenerate, disgusting shit: View attachment 645697
Imagine if that got caught in anything it might rip the earlob :shock:

Imagine if that got caught in anything it might rip the earlob :shock:
Good, serves them right. I'm sure they wouldn't even notice a little more body mutilation, anyway.

Roasties cope with shit like vaginal rejuvenation procedures and being born-again "virgins".

Like they don't want to admit to having high mileage to the point that her pussy got loose and her labia stretch because the meme is true. You can't have high mileage and get old with the pussy staying tight.