Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do females believe in quack science so easily?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Every time I see shit like natural remedies, herbal cures or whatever alternative medical shit, it's almost always some foid recommending it.

I though females preferred taking less risk. Shouldn't you go with something that had ACTUALLY BEEN TESTED?

My mother is obsessed with that stuff :feelsseriously:

Because they're emotional creatures entirely driven by instinct.
There's nothing wrong with instinct. We have seen great men rely on instinct to achieve great accomplishments.

To say females have this "instinct" is an insult to those men since female instinct is so shit it can't even detect when Chad is going to beat her to death.

Because they are naive like children

Because they are naive like children
Not even kidding, it has been scientifically proven that the female brain shares many similarities with that of children (that's why it is easy for them to take care of the young, they think like them JFL), also another reason being that females mature faster, or rather, stop sooner than males.
Just a remider that of average, the female brains finishes maturing on average at the age of 14, while the male brain does at the age of 21 (again, these are averages).

Because Chad's cum has rotten their brains

Well, they are child.

:bluepill: = shit
they will die more tbh thats good

Women don't have logic, they are stupid.
They won't believe in actual science, just hipster methhead garbage.

Every time I see shit like natural remedies, herbal cures or whatever alternative medical shit, it's almost always some foid recommending it.

I though females preferred taking less risk. Shouldn't you go with something that had ACTUALLY BEEN TESTED?
Female mind