Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do females always call males INSECURE as a way to insult them?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
whenever I bring truth to the face of a femoid - she calls me "insecure".

Wtf?

Is this the only word they know?

I don't know usually they just say "ugly bitter virgin" rather than insecure

I guess by calling you insecure they say your objections don't come from a place of rationality but instead emotion. Of course, if you're posting *reasons* why you feel that way, the accusation comes off as an Ad Hominem. Roasties are also probably trying to reduce your worth as a man. If they can humiliate you, they shut down the conversation and automagically win

Ironic considering they all plaster themselves with makeup. Does this make females inherently liars?

Everyone hates being called that. It's perfect for getting under people's skin almost 100% of the time..

Virginp0wers said:
Ironic considering they all plaster themselves with makeup.

this. They literally can't leave home without wearing a mask.

uninstall said:
whenever I bring truth to the face of a femoid - she calls me "insecure".

Wtf?

Is this the only word they know?

Its projection mate. These are people who plaster so much fakeup on that they spend an hour on it most mornings and look like fucking clowns before they can even leave the house.

I saw my sister have a complete meltdown once because she "had nothing to wear" even though she had bin bags full of clothes some of which had mould growing in that she wore once and couldn't possibly wear again.

Women are fucking retarded.

fukmylyf said:
Virginp0wers said:
Ironic considering they all plaster themselves with makeup.
this. They literally can't leave home without wearing a mask.

Fake-up should be banned.
Would be hilarious to see women walk around without make-up for 1 day, to see how ugly they really are KEK.

commander_zoidberg said:
Its projection mate. These are people who plaster so much fakeup on that they spend an hour on it most mornings and look like fucking clowns before they can even leave the house.

I saw my sister have a complete meltdown once because she "had nothing to wear" even though she had bin bags full of clothes some of which had mould growing in that she wore once and couldn't possibly wear again.

Women are fucking retarded.

my sister has literally 2 large wardrobes filled with all kinds of clothes

uninstall said:
my sister has literally 2 large wardrobes filled with all kinds of clothes

I bet she's a whore too.

Insecure is a trendy insult because its true so it hurts the other person without making the guy look like an immature shit who just insults for the sake of insulting

But theres nothing wronf in being insecure so idk