Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do familys allow their daughters to be thots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Seriously wtf do they think they are doing going out to partys etc. WHAT IS RUNNING THROUGH THEIR MINDS?!! Do they know what their daughters are up to? Idk title speaks for itself.

this is more of a problem with whites than ethnics I think.

If I had a sister, I doubt she would turn out to be like that. The way my family is wouldn't let that happen.
this is more of a problem with whites than ethnics

Weak cuck fathers and step-fathers listening to corrupt whore mothers. Literally all that can be said about it. Mother won't allow the male of the house to control her little foid as she "discovers herself". Why does the mother do this? Because she herself was a party whore when she was younger. And if the male tries to control the young foid, she will complain to authority figures about child abuse and such. I've seen this happen at work. I overheard some cunt complain about how her husband was being too hard on her daughter, even when the daughter comes home drunk or strung out at 1am. The daughter is under 18 btw. I also know that this particular coworker was a massive slut when she was younger and married a betabux when she hit 33 or so.

would not allow any daughter of mine to do that

I wonder why

Because whites have messed up value systems from years of cultural marxist brainwashing. And since white foids are the most desirable aesthetically, more capable chads and tyrones will chase her. Think about chad in brand new muscle car that cost more then the any of the family cars coming to pickup his latest fucktoy and drop her off in a few hours after he's done with her. That was the gist of what I heard about most parties back when I was in high school. In college its even worse since the foid usually can drive herself to wherever the party is, or simply get fucked in her dorm.

On a somewhat related note, I had a chadlite friend in high school who told me stories about how him and other, even higher smv chads would literally fuck 15 year old freshmen girls on their parents beds and shit. Even relatively strict parents couldn't control the foids because they would always text whenever their parents left. I believe virtually every 7/10+ foid in my high school had this done to them. Certainly every popular one. And us low tier males couldn't even grab the attention of any foid in high school, much less those 7/10+ thots. Its incredible how fucked society has become nowadays.

This is what the west does, our culture does unfortunately and we're a byproduct of this "progressive" bullshit.

Because they are cucks who enjoy it

they don't care about being a proper parent, seeing as the mother is probably a whore who regrets having had children

A couple I know with a 18yo daughter we’re talking about her having a bf and whether she’s having sex or not. The father was like well she can she’s 18 :soy:

Pictures or it didn't happen.