Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do fags get a whole month?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★★★★
I find it fascinating how fast this stuff escalated. I remember 20 years ago there was no pride parade no fag flags. I didn’t see troons and fags walking the streets daily. We heard about places like San Francisco and p town but that was it. It’s just crazy how powerful the main stream media is and its power to sway the hearts and minds of the people. This movements undoubtedly was planned and coordinated. If the media has the power to do this it also has the power to reverse everything to a traditional society.

It's probably just the jews

To LGBT community it probably makes most of them feel empowered and seen.

Myself personally

I feel like i'm on the ground being kicked while i'm down my whole life

This month is like having the heel of a boot driven in to my face

Like it's just rubbing it in about how society does not give a fuck about me, about how far gone society is and how that partly my bad life situation is a result of wider society and how backwards it is

Jobs will hire diversity hires like a black person, a woman or a gay person before a straight white male like myself

I find it fascinating how fast this stuff escalated. I remember 20 years ago there was no pride parade no fag flags. I didn’t see troons and fags walking the streets daily. We heard about places like San Francisco and p town but that was it. It’s just crazy how powerful the main stream media is and its power to sway the hearts and minds of the people. This movements undoubtedly was planned and coordinated. If the media has the power to do this it also has the power to reverse everything to a traditional society.
its fucking stupid but whatever . i could care less. normies are always being retarded and being faggots.

Having a month long celebration is a good way to make sure no one will care

where is srpska pride month