Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do extremely attractive women have flat chest and ass so often?

Most women look like shit. Those women are soo flat, nothing but bones they look like men. But I dislike thicc because their bodies are just disgusting how they shake (twerk) their fat around, it is like some type of primitive monkey mating call.. But I would not know I am a man of culture.

I dont mind small tits aslong as they dont sag but yeah flat ass women are arrogant as fuck like they are the hottest thing in the world. Whats even worse is if they have implanted tits to draw more attention to their lack of ass its just funny to me.

I've noticed thinner foids with smaller tits and ass tend to have a much better face compared to your regular short chubby (le thicc xD :soy: ) goblins with massive tits and ass. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a facially attractive foid who also had big tits and fat ass.

Models of both sexes are meant to be clotheshangers. You see low body fat in both -- especially females, even up to and exceeding the point of anorexia. T&A are just not convenient for clothes designers.

When they say they work out, they're probably talking about cardio, cardio, and more cardio. Without cardio, they'd need to be on starvation rations for the entirety of their careers.

Models of both sexes are meant to be clotheshangers. You see low body fat in both -- especially females, even up to and exceeding the point of anorexia. T&A are just not convenient for clothes designers.

When they say they work out, they're probably talking about cardio, cardio, and more cardio. Without cardio, they'd need to be on starvation rations for the entirety of their careers.
In my experience it's always the "thicc" aka short chubby girls with fat tits who are most arrogant. They gave me much more trouble in HS than thin/flat girls.

In my experience it's always the "thicc" aka short chubby girls with fat tits who are most arrogant. They gave me much more trouble in HS than thin/flat girls.
I've seen this too. Thinner girls tend to be more soft-spoken and humble. They probably stay thin out of low self-esteem. The fatties think they're perfect queens even though the stench that wafts from their rear ends would make a stable horse wince.

Moot point. They will never love you...
I've seen this too. Thinner girls tend to be more soft-spoken and humble. They probably stay thin out of low self-esteem. The fatties think they're perfect queens even though the stench that wafts from their rear ends would make a stable horse wince.
Brutal horsepill.

Lower body fat reveals sharper facial features. It's harder to maintain. More high class.

Fatties are more cheaper feeling pump and dump type of thing (not that id know though)

Tbh I was always much more attracted to thin or flat girls because of their quiet/reserved behavior even if it's just an act and I also prefer thin/feminine over goblin thicc. I don't care about massive tits or ass either. I don't even mind a-b cups. If anything, foids with small tits tend to be more facially attractive in my experience. None of this matters of course, but I'd prefer if all foids were quiet and thin.

Overweight loud "women" are the biggest scum of this earth.

Overweight loud "women" are the biggest scum of this earth.
Too bad they make up the majority. The average femoid weighs as much as me.

It’s body>face for me

Ass n tiddies over face tbh.