Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do extremely attractive women have flat chest and ass so often?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Supermodels especially. Sure they’re slim and they claim to “work out” a lot to be a model

But then why are their asses so flat and saggy to a level of cringe that shouldn’t be possible?

I’ve been watching Victoria’s Secret fashion shows, and the women walk with such sass, but then they turn around and the cringe hits you in the face like a sledgehammer. Their asses are as flat as prepubescent boys, and yet they’re still walking with such confidence and pride.

That’s like an ugly man hitting on an attractive woman and being proud of his pickup game. That’s not supposed to happen, as an ugly man you’re not supposed to be confident and flirtatious, and as flat ass woman you’re not supposed to walk around in lingerie
It’s just wrong. I can’t believe fashion designers don’t have stricter standards on model asses. Flat boobs is fine if your face is beautiful but it’s utter cringe to wear lingerie with flat ass

Also JFL “I have to work out as a Victoria’s Secret model” and yet most of them look like starving anorectics

The one model I’ve seen who obviously looks fit and like she works out is Adriana Lima.

You should be fined if you are caught in public wearing lingerie with a flat ass, and the money should go to funding incel neetbux

It's just a standard. I asked my sister why this is. She says that tall people look better in photos and videos (manlets btfo) and that clothes look better on "flat" femoids. In the end, the designer fag tries to show off his fashion, not female curves. At least that's her theory.

Idk what type of foids ur looking at lol

Idk what type of foids ur looking at lol
2EF16C12 316C 446F 84AA 02EE53818246

Look at this PREPUBESCENT BOY ass jfl wtf how is this acceptable to the designer man

TBH women who are less than a D cup are unnatural
Being attracted to small breasts is wrong

Big tits and round asses = high body fat. Models don't have much body fat. So if by "attractive" you mean slender runway model, it's because you're attracted to slender bodies with no tits or ass.

i also noticed this

yea that bitch is ugly maybe her voice is pretty but i like body fat maybe even some cellulite but ill never have it : (

why cant i get a thick 30 year old puerto rican milf FUCK ME
Big tits and round asses = high body fat. Models don't have much body fat. So if by "attractive" you mean slender runway model, it's because you're attracted to slender bodies with no tits or ass.

niggas might as well be into slenderman-

-Extremely attractive
-Flat like a board

Choose one

they probably don't bother training their ass in gym since face is good enough

this is something that has long triggered me. it is incredibly hard for a girl to he sexy if she is smaller than size 10, as she will have to put in crazy work to grow any curves.
also there a lot of low t fags on here who like the small boy look and they really shouldn't be on an incel forum, they just need to give in to their urges and gaymaxx

I’m talking about face not body
Tbh i also dont see this very often usually this
Undercowrolledimagewhydidyoudothisharold d95a77c61fc32f01865e4140313ab78a
has a nice body attached to it and this
MV5BMTM3MjgyOTQwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDczMzEwNA V1 UY1200 CR9606301200 AL
looks like a plank. You can see it in her face and second one is not hot to me sry

It’s low body fat. If you want visible cheekbones and skinny legs, arms and flat stomach you gotta compromise from boobs and ass.

It’s low body fat. If you want visible cheekbones and skinny legs, arms and flat stomach you gotta compromise from boobs and ass.
no you don’t

Ass can be trained to have nice curve, and skinny girls can have big boobs If large volume of mammary.

Big boobs from mammary volume don’t shrink with low bodyfat, but big boobs from Boob fat Will shrink.

Google hitomi tanaka and lucie wilde. They have huge mammary volume despite being as skinny as models. Also google Whitney Johns who has curvy ass despite being slim athletic

face > everything

no you don’t

Ass can be trained to have nice curve, and skinny girls can have big boobs If large volume of mammary.

Big boobs from mammary volume don’t shrink with low bodyfat, but big boobs from Boob fat Will shrink.

Google hitomi tanaka and lucie wilde. They have huge mammary volume despite being as skinny as models. Also google Whitney Johns who has curvy ass despite being slim athletic
VS girls do work out and they have curves but they’re small. You cannot have huge ass and tits on such slim bodies, only toned ass

no you don’t

I'm familiar with both, Tanaka has no ass. She's a genetic anomaly where all the fat went to her breasts. Big breasts = fat, maybe it's not on the rest of the body, but breasts are made of fat.

I'm familiar with both, Tanaka has no ass. She's a genetic anomaly where all the fat went to her breasts. Big breasts = fat, maybe it's not on the rest of the body, but breasts are made of fat.
Nope. Big breasts can be either from fat or mammary volume. If from fat, they can shrink. If from mammary, they will never shrink

It is for farther developments after giving a birth for a couple of times.

For butts, a 115 lb stacie, her body just doesn't need large leg & butt muscles to move her around.

It’s so true my man, so true. Thicc>>>skeletors anyday

It’s so true my man, so true. Thicc>>>skeletors anyday
My dream girl would be Whitney Johns’ ass, Adriana lima body, lucie Wilde boobs

On the incel forums complaining about hypergamy inb4 promoting hypergamy

Smh

JFL, the T-Swift syndrome, at least an 8 face but non-existant ass and tits. Banging her would be similar to banging a cardboard cutout of her. I would trade a thousands Taylor Swifts for 1 Iggy(post-work). She is getting better though.

I wish it mattered what I thought about women.

I think because big boobs get in the way of aesthetics. Big boob women are sexually appealing but not really "aesthetic."

I think because big boobs get in the way of aesthetics. Big boob women are sexually appealing but not really "aesthetic."

ehh not so much to me lol

L
Nope. Big breasts can be either from fat or mammary volume. If from fat, they can shrink. If from mammary, they will never shrink
love big mammaries.

Check out Anna Ohura

when they say they "work out",they mean doing cardio or some retarded stretching exercises.they should do some weighted squats

Its considered high class

Face is most important

I judge femoids by facial bone structure and height...
Fight fire with fire.

When they say they workout they mean they do shitty body weight workouts that don't do anything and if they do lift weights they use very light weight that a 4 year old can lift. They're also skeletor because it makes the clothes look the best, not because it's attractive. If you look at any survey the majority of guys prefer curvy, hourglass shaped girls.

You see it a lot now where girls that are ugly will wear revealing clothes even if they are obese or thin with no ass and no tits. Even girls with no ass will twerk and think it looks good because 30000 white knights are blowing up her phone about how hot her body is.

Honestly lifting weights is still a scam. Females can't even build that much muscle naturally. Most girls are genetically predisposed to having big tits and no ass, or big ass and no tits. All the transformations with before and afters of having no ass to having a bigger ass they are pose and angle frauding (e.g. putting one leg in front of the other). Abbey Pollock is pear shaped where she has a big ass and no tits, so she got a boob job to cheat her genetic destiny. She tries to give advice to girls even though she is genetically predisposed to storing fat in her lower body, a girl that naturally has no ass will barely build anything even after years of lifting.

Higher T gives them better bone structure, but also gives them a more masculine body