Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Europoor skinnyfags accuse me on spending so much of food?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I only get the 2 for 1 Quarter Pounder/Double Cheese Burger deal at McDonald’s with coke and fries which only adds up to $8-10 or the 3 piece signature chicken meal at Popeyes with a small coke, biscuit, and mac and cheese for $12 in total.

Since I eat outside a maximum of 3 times a week, I spend less than $40 a week bloatmaxxing which richfags like PPEcel spend the same amount on just one meal.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

I spend that much almost daily. you are right, you aren't spending much compared to richfagike PPE/faded

I eat food like that like once every two months. Its unhealthy shit and unnecessarily expensive

One meal a day, fish + pasta + veg. I also ate lentils with pasta and veg for a long while. I have stopped eating chicken as I am not working out and thus do not see a reason to consume it.

I am currently undergoing a mini-fast; I will try not to eat until Sunday or Monday (as self-punishment for putting 3 big holes in the wall today in anger at my ugly skull. I shaved my hair really low as I had forgotten how strange my head looks when shaved- I have this
dc0207-case1_52914.jpg
which means it is best I maintain a good amount of hair on my head to cover it up. I was meant to go food shopping after, but I became neurotic and got angry - thus, I will make this a fasting month and eat very little. I currently weigh around 78kg, so I am hoping to weight around 72-73kg by the end of the month).
I see makes sense. Good diet choice.

I'd rather eat that than have their typical meal of coffee and cigarettes.

Muh eating is expensive @Recluse

Why are you obsessed with your weight