Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do eurofags lie so much

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
And I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the politicians, but fuck y'all too if you vote for these retards who want NOTHING to do with you, they only care about pushing the globohomo agenda and flooding your countries with more and more criminal, illegal migrants and work hand-in-hand with the kikes, subverting your nations. Seriously, who votes for this? Quit the political hobbyism and go out and do something about it.

Anyway, back to my original point, I'm here to debunk a lie spread around by the EU kikes (mostly) who are being payed tons of shekels by an another group of globohomo agendists who aren't being discussed enough on this board - meet the Armenian lobby.

Basically they're successful and hold lots of higher-up positions in a chokehold and they paid a LOT of money to many Jewropean politicians in order for them to become their puppets and parrot whatever the Armenian lobby says and wants. And nowadays they are going full globohomo (aka pushing Armenia, the country, to the Western spectrum of politics) and if I'm not mistaken they banned Putin from entering their country.

Just to let you know how much of backburning bitches they are, Russia has been actively supporting them in pretty much everything, they just bit a hand that was feeding them for CENTURIES and now they are chanting curses and turned an evil eye against Russia. Can they be trusted? Fuck, no, let's learn from other's experiences and mistakes.

And now, as we speak, the EU kikes are publishing fake news about, which are incredibly misleading and full of shit, just like the ones writing these articles, saying, quote "Azerbaijan is ethnically cleansing Armenians".

Armenians, Jewkrainians, Polacks, Shitalians and Serbians are jewish in spirit and soul

To be fair, Russia didn't support Armenia in the Karabh War in 2020

And I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the politicians, but fuck y'all too if you vote for these retards who want NOTHING to do with you, they only care about pushing the globohomo agenda and flooding your countries with more and more criminal, illegal migrants and work hand-in-hand with the kikes, subverting your nations. Seriously, who votes for this? Quit the political hobbyism and go out and do something about it.
Well tbh what am I capable of doing about it. Ofc I voted against all of those things by voting a populist party but its not going to change anything. There's no solution to this unless the big masses wake up and seeming how many people took the jab its clear that its not going to happen anytime soon.

Because they believe it benefits them I guess

Fuck the US and fuck the Russian shit hole tbh. Russia isn't even important. China is the real deal.

China is the real deal.
China created countless ricecels with its one-child policy and then restricted their Internet usage and free speech, dooming them to never hang out in forums like this.

China created countless ricecels with its one-child policy and then restricted their Internet usage and free speech, dooming them to never hang out in forums like this.
they get married and taken care of.
nevermind doesnt make sense when you are wagies at a factory.

they get married and taken care of.
nevermind doesnt make sense when you are wagies at a factory.
Not only are they wagies at a factory but they also use whatever money they have to buy real estate they'll never be able to use only as a desperate attempt to impress gold-digging noodlewhores. In the end, they don't even get married.

italians are jewish in spirit and soul
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

They lie because without lying about every single thing the whole house of cards collapses.