Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ethnics obsess over race so much?

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Height>race
Face>race
Body build>race ----Any white man whose stomach looks like he is pregnant with triplets and has giant moobs like me is going to be incel.

Why do you ethnics obsess about race so much as being a cause of incel?

Open your eyes. Tall ethnics (with any face) and good looking ethnics of medium height or taller get girls.

Before I joined this message board, I never would have thought that ethnic incels would place so much emphasis on their races as being a cause of incel.

Yes, some white women won't date an ethnic man, but so what? Those same white women reject short white men too. If those white women who refuse to date an ethnic man were forced to choose between a short white man and a medium height ethnic man, they would almost all pick the ethnic man. An average height ethnic man with average face in America will ascend.

Any white man whose stomach looks like he is pregnant with triplets and has giant moobs like me is going to be incel.
This same white man would be fucking some shitskin pajeeta or a jungle gook still better than us ethnics race doesn't affect me at all as I live in an ethnostate of my own people but i empathize with my curry and rice bros who live in whitoid nations

This same white man would be fucking some shitskin pajeeta or a jungle gook still better than us ethnics race doesn't affect me at all as I live in an ethnostate of my own people but i empathize with my curry and rice bros who live in whitoid nations
Your empathy is misguided.

I am that white man who looks like he is pregnant with triplets and has giant moobs. The shitskin pajeeta and jungle gooks would not touch me with a ten feet long pole. You ethnics need to get real. Curry women and Asian women think I am totally repulsive!

Your empathy is misguided.

I am that white who looks like he is pregnant with triplets and has giant moobs. The shitskin pajeeta and jungle gooks would not touch me with a ten feet long pole. You ethnics need to get real. Curry women and Asian women think I am totally repulsive!
Lose weight then fatty

Do any other white incels here find it annoying how these curries think we can get girls just because we are white?

I saw a 5’3 soyfag with a curryfoid that followed him everywhere my senior year while she refused to look at me, JBW is law!

I saw a 5’3 soyfag with a curryfoid that followed him everywhere my senior year while she refused to look at me, JBW is law!
What planet are you from? It's definitely not Earth.

there's a 30% deathnic tax. so a a decent looking 6/10 curry, foids consider him a 4.2/10 on the sexual market

I even admit that all other things being equal, white women prefer white men. But , my God, you ethnics make your ethnicity sound ten times more important than it is, especially curries.

there's a 30% deathnic tax. so a a decent looking 6/10 curry, foids consider him a 4.2/10 on the sexual market
There's a 100% height tax on short men.

There's a 60% ugliness tax. There's a 60% moobs tax on guys with moobs.

There's a 60% ugliness tax.
yes there is. so that means currycels are taxed twice. also the uglyness tax isn't fixed at 60% unlike the curry tax. it varies greatly incel to incel.

Lookism 101

The only whitecels are Slavs and Meds, gtfo otherwise.

Do any other white incels here find it annoying how these curries think we can get girls just because we are white?
Welcome to internet. Illogical thoughts are a law here, because of general stupidity of locals

Tall ethnics are fakecels

kike propaganda constanly talking about it.

yes there is. so that means currycels are taxed twice. also the uglyness tax isn't fixed at 60% unlike the curry tax. it varies greatly incel to incel.

Lookism 101
Curries are caucasians just like white people. The only difference between a curry face and a white face is that the skin on a curry face is darker. So it doesn't make sense to say that currycels are taxed twice as much as whites for ugliness.

I am white, and almost all curry men face mog me.

I obsess over race because in my opinion, the main reason I am incel is because I am curry. I think I could have ascended with an ethnic foid at the very least if I was cumskinned.

Because JBW is real, I live in Thailand

Because JBW is real, I live in Thailand
Just because women generally prefer white men does not mean that women will be interested dating any white man.

I obsess over race because in my opinion, the main reason I am incel is because I am curry. I think I could have ascended with an ethnic foid at the very least if I was cumskinned.
Most curry men ascend.

They are better looking than me. I am quite ugly but I think having cumskin would have made me not an incel
You ought to whiten your skin like Michael Jackson and Sammy Sosa did.

They are better looking than me. I am quite ugly but I think having cumskin would have made me not an incel
Well, you should blame your your inceldom on your ugly face more than you blame being curry.

Face>race

Yet you always want to focus on being curry.

Well, you should blame your your inceldom on your ugly face more than you blame being curry.

Face>race

Yet you always want to focus on being curry.
because my curryness is the biggest factor in my inceldom

Because it’s actual factor in attracting women obviously jfl. If i was a attractive black guy and went to china i still would have a hard time dating because my dark skin would repulse chinese foids. It’s the same thing with ricecels in USA. Race can be a major contributor to inceldom in some locations.
Black women prefer black men. Go for black women then . Black men are the only race of men that find sheboons physically attractive.

Height>race
Face>race
Body build>race ----Any white man whose stomach looks like he is pregnant with triplets and has giant moobs like me is going to be incel.

Why do you ethnics obsess about race so much as being a cause of incel?

Open your eyes. Tall ethnics (with any face) and good looking ethnics of medium height or taller get girls.

Before I joined this message board, I never would have thought that ethnic incels would place so much emphasis on their races as being a cause of incel.

Yes, some white women won't date an ethnic man, but so what? Those same white women reject short white men too. If those white women who refuse to date an ethnic man were forced to choose between a short white man and a medium height ethnic man, they would almost all pick the ethnic man. An average height ethnic man with average face in America will ascend.
you don't get it. We are ZEROS. We belong to a brown blob that signal inferiority in a microsecond. They may date above average ethnics out of boredom at best, but they would never settle for us. A plurality of all women of all ethnicities will gladly date ugly white men over Changs and Tyrones.

because my curryness is the biggest factor in my inceldom
Face>race

I have the impression that you just focus on being curry because you think women's preference for white men is about racism. But people cannot control what race they feel attracted to. You think a race preference is more unfair than a face preference, but they're both just luck of the draw . Neither is more unfair

Curries are caucasians just like white people. The only difference between a curry face and a white face is that the skin on a curry face is darker. So it doesn't make sense to say that currycels are taxed twice as much as whites for ugliness.

I am white, and almost all curry men face mog me.
@wereq YOU HAVE.. MOGGED SOMEONE! REALLY! How.. it shouldnt be.. well, okay

Face>race

I have the impression that you just focus on being curry because you think women's preference for white men is about racism. But people cannot control what race they feel attracted to. You think a race preference is more unfair than a face preference, but they're both just luck of the draw . Neither is more unfair
I do not turn a cheek to the racism of foids.

The experience of racism in other spheres of life may cloud a person’s judgment in this one.

Just because you're an obese giga manlet white truecel doesn't mean race doesn't matter
I am not disputing that race matters.

I have three primary ideas about how racelin affects mate selection: 1# Height is more important than race. 2# face is more important than race. And 3# I am disputing the thesis of JBW, which says that all a man has to do is be white to get a girlfriend.

Why cannot you understand that a guy can think race matters but still think JBW is bullshit?

The experience of racism in other spheres of life may cloud a person’s judgment in this one.
I am white in America, a majority white country. So my experience is not clouded.

race is destiny for shitskins. Big part of the horros are my life are because I am shitskin. Also because my parents were low IQ garbage too. Which again is correlated with being shitskin

race is destiny for shitskins. Big part of the horros are my life are because I am shitskin. Also because my parents were low IQ garbage too. Which again is correlated with being shitskin
Nope. You're just whiners

Based thread I'm tired of curryfags crying about race here, I see avg height and tall curries ascend always, unless they're short or/and really ugly then their inceldom makes sense
Yes. And short white guys and ugly white guys become incels too. Why focus almost exclusively on race?

big cope. if u lived a single day in my life, you would rope
What is so difficult about your life that makes you think that if I lived a single day in your life, I would rope?

What is so difficult about your life that makes you think that if I lived a single day in your life, I would rope?
He is a trucel ethnic Muslim

Only brahmin Hindus have it good due to superior moneymaxxing capabilities

@unique_freak as a western curry height is cope, face is more important

As long as you arent giga short