Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do ethnics love their shitty spicy food so much?

dominic

dominic

Officer
As an ethnic myself, the 1 pride I had and could say to white people was that their food was shit and bland, and that ethnic food is way better and flavorful.

Now I'm starting to realize that even that is false.

The more I eat ethnic food the more I hate it. Spicy food is fucking retarded. Eating is supposed to be a pleasurable, nice, experience. Who wants to get their tongue and mouth all hot from spicy food? Same thing about the dirtiness and greasiness of ethnic food, even if it isn't spicy, it's greasy and dirty and you eat with your hands using bread (arabs/curries) or slurp the noodles into your mouths (chinks) or some shit.

Not only that but ethnic foods are usually filthy, curries/arabs eat a lot with hands, chinks eat dogs and shit, latin american food is a meme, I went to mexico and had to get a stomach vaccine injection just to not get sick from the shitty street food.

The "mexican" food that everyone here in America loves, like taco bell and shit, was actually made by white people.
"Curry" the indian food is literally named after a British guy.
All the good "arab" food is greek/turkish/med.

Also, ethnics are fucking disgusting when they eat, have anyone else noticed that? My paki dad is a big offender, and I've seen it with chinese immigrants, arab immigrants, and latino immigrants

It's like they literally don't know how to eat with their mouths closed and act civilized. Now, ethnics born and raised in nice areas in the west generally don't have this problem for the most part, because they got forcefully assimilated into white culture. But go to any ethnic country and sit down with someone there and eat with them, you'll be having to force yourself to try not to visibly cringe out of disgust with how they eat.

I would any day of the week rather eat some shit that white people eat like a pot roast, a pizza, meatloaf, a good steak, a good burger, barbecue, turkey and mashed potatoes, etc, over some retarded greasy kebabs or a curry with ten pounds of spice dumped onto it.

Because it's all they have and it makes them feel less inferior, it gives them a sense of belonging

Because it's all they have and it makes them feel less inferior, it gives them a sense of belonging
It really is, I see that now. It's the ONE thing that they (mistakenly) can say that they do better than white people.

It really is, I see that now. It's the ONE thing that they (mistakenly) can say that they do better than white people.
The countries with the best food are Italy and Spain, both of them are white

I also heard ethnics had to dump a shit ton of spices into their food because their meat was rotten. Just lol

it may not be as much as nordic countries but theres actually quite a few blue/green eyed people with light hair in countries like italy (especially in the north) and spain

kek
they're all hyping it up like it's some amazing dish too

jfl at ethnics honestly
I take pride in the fact I'm still alive after eating it.

People are acting like it's some amazing egyptian dish

The guy literally said "some people can't handle the odor and can't eat it"

Do you know ANY white food that smells so repulsive you can't eat it?

Because it tastes better I guess

People are acting like it's some amazing egyptian dish

Surstromming, whites mog us at making rotten fish. :feelsrope:

I actually like spicy food, so...:feelsjuice:
As an ethnic myself, the 1 pride I had and could say to white people was that their food was shit and bland, and that ethnic food is way better and flavorful.

The more I eat ethnic food the more I hate it. Spicy food is fucking retarded. Eating is supposed to be a pleasurable, nice, experience. Who wants to get their tongue and mouth all hot from spicy food? Same thing about the dirtiness and greasiness of ethnic food, even if it isn't spicy, it's greasy and dirty and you eat with your hands using bread (arabs/curries) or slurp the noodles into your mouths (chinks) or some shit.

Not only that but ethnic foods are usually filthy, curries/arabs eat a lot with hands, chinks eat dogs and shit, latin american food is a meme, I went to mexico and had to get a stomach vaccine injection just to not get sick from the shitty street food.

The "mexican" food that everyone here in America loves, like taco bell and shit, was actually made by white people.

Also, ethnics are fucking disgusting when they eat, have anyone else noticed that? My paki dad is a big offender, and I've seen it with chinese immigrants, arab immigrants, and latino immigrants

It's like they literally don't know how to eat with their mouths closed and act civilized. Now, ethnics born and raised in nice areas in the west generally don't have this problem for the most part, because they got forcefully assimilated into white culture. But go to any ethnic country and sit down with someone there and eat with them, you'll be having to force yourself to try not to visibly cringe out of disgust with how they eat.

I would any day of the week rather eat some shit that white people eat like a pot roast, a pizza, meatloaf, a good steak, a good burger, barbecue, turkey and mashed potatoes, etc, over some retarded greasy kebabs or a curry with ten pounds of spice dumped onto it.
Italian, Greek, and Mediterranean food isn't bland. These are my favorite foods BTW. :feelsjuice:

Had these yesterday night. :feelsjuice:

Salami cream cheese pepperoncini roll ups

Last edited:
France is high up there in terms of food. Particularly the best cheese in the world.

Also white.

France is high up there in terms of food. Particularly the best cheese in the world.

Also white.
French cheeses, wine, and cuisine is great. :feelsjuice:
Is it like Japanese blowfish or something? [Poisonous?] :feelsjuice:

Also white.
England and Scotland on the other hand, their food is super bland, even the Irish have better food than both nations. Variety of different foods is the best cope of them all, right up there with vidya. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The more I eat ethnic food the more I hate it. Spicy food is fucking retarded. Eating is supposed to be a pleasurable, nice, experience. Who wants to get their tongue and mouth all hot from spicy food?
I do and you're a pussy

Spices cause pain and release endorphins. All spices do for people is produce endogenous opioids for those who like like the mild high from the pain. Pretty much the same as a teenage foid slitting her wrists.

Also they mask the fact most shit country food is garbage.

Fuck spices. And as a cumskin I will say our food is not bland. It just doesn't have to burn your face off to disguise how shitty it is.

Spices cause pain and release endorphins. All spices do for people is produce endogenous opioids for those who like like the mild high from the pain. Pretty much the same as a teenage foid slitting her wrists.

Fuck spices. And as a cumskin I will say our food is not bland. It just doesn't have to burn your face off to disguise how shitty it is.
Exactly.
Didn't know about the endorphin shit though. I doubt it's true because their body would adjust and be used to it

Spices can help your immune system. They can also have other health benefits like reducing inflammation. Your asshole will hate you, though. We've all eaten foods where it literally burned when we had to shit.

I love spicy food, it makes eating it more exciting.

I'm white and I love mildly spicy food (in before mayo is spicy but still :feelsdevil: )

I've never tried curry but I've put it on my bucket list.

It all comes down to personal taste. I fuckin love ethnic food. Lost a lot of weight eating only indian vegan meals for 6 months. That said, I'm legit grossed out by the shit people eat in China. It aint nothing like americanized "chinese" restaurants. We're talking bull penises, insects, rotten shit-smelling tofu, etc. Yuck! And dogs. Don't believe the propaganda. They DO eat dog over there. They got dog restaurants all over the place over there.

It all comes down to personal taste. I fuckin love ethnic food. Lost a lot of weight eating only indian vegan meals for 6 months. That said, I'm legit grossed out by the shit people eat in China. It aint nothing like americanized "chinese" restaurants. We're talking bull penises, insects, rotten shit-smelling tofu, etc. Yuck! And dogs. Don't believe the propaganda. They DO eat dog over there. They got dog restaurants all over the place over there.
They really eat dogs there? You went and saw it with your own eyes?
Tell me more

ethnics rape food with their mouths and fingers, while whites eat with forks knives and foods like peak civilization

Chinese food is pretty good tbh.

It's like they literally don't know how to eat with their mouths closed and act civilized.
True. Gross mouth open eating. Chinese also tend to stuff their mouths and slurp while doing it.
I visited Italy and they sucked at doing their own dishes that they're known for. Plain pasta with tomato sauce that tasted like nothing. A tasteless pizza with hollow, really hard, cracking crust. It's like other people do their food better than they do and they're sticking to the original shitty blueprint cause of muh culture and muh pride. Idk, maybe it would be different in an expensive Italian restaurant.

:feelskek:
You got me thinking, I always considered myself a non-picky eater, but in reality while I can eat any western dish, there are ethnic ones I would reject. The western dishes are simple tasty meals that anyone can enjoy.

Also with spices you gotta wonder if it's to cover a lack of flavor.

Brutal :blackpill:.Many ethnics eat with their mouth open, make chewing noises and other low IQ shit. I fucking hate their barbaric way of eating.

Also I have noticed due to my ethnic upbringing, I eat food very fast and tend to lick my fingers and other low IQ shit. But I decided to embrace this. As a shitskin, I should live and eat like one.

Your also right that a lot of ethnic food is too spicy and causes stomach issues. Very unideal.

Cumskin, at least the serb/albanian baltic food is shit though. The balkan cumskins don't use salt nor blackpepper. Complete shit food.

Same with many real African african food.
I love spicy food, it makes eating it more exciting.
Same but only if it isn't too much. Buffalo sauce level is good. I don't like it if its too much

Last edited:
Spices can help your immune system. They can also have other health benefits like reducing inflammation. Your asshole will hate you, though. We've all eaten foods where it literally burned when we had to shit.

Reducing inflammation? Do they cause inflammation by irritating the fuck out of everything? I don't know about the asshole thing personally. I've never eaten enough spicy anything to have it reach my ass potently. That's because I can barely get any of it past my mouth.
That's a lot of words for "I can't handle spicy food"

1. The places you are eating from are shit cooks, the food should be spicy enough that you feel a burn but not so hot that eating is a chore, I hate food like that too

2. You are really just throwing around memes, you've probably never been to a place that serves food that tastes good. I'd go as far as saying chinese food is the best, there's so many things to order off of the menu, they always pack your boxes full of food and the prices are cheap

Have you ever even tasted "Singapore Noodles", I can say without a doubt it is in my list of top 5 foods to eat

I can't even imagine half the shit you're saying because I've never seen it at any of the ethnic food places I've been to

The most retarded part was this:
"or slurp the noodles into your mouths (chinks) or some shit"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HOW THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU EAT SOUP? :feelskek:

Dude just say you don't like ethnic people and call it day, no need to create this thread as some convoluted means to justify it to yourself, because I'm pretty sure all races of people slurp noodles in a soup, I don't know how the hell else you expect soup to be eaten

From a straw while you hold your pinkie finger up? :feelskek:

:dafuckfeels:

Literally opposite for me. Chinese food is the nastiest cuisine.
Thailand food mogs chinese tbh. I hate all chinese/asian steamed dough food. Gyoza/dumplings type shit makes me vomit.

Jfl didn’t you say you were white passing and people mistake you for white, you’re not even a real ethnic
True, lightskin half ethnics, look closer to white than ethnic :feelsree:

Jfl didn’t you say you were white passing and people mistake you for white, you’re not even a real ethnic
If you aren't tall and beautiful with blue eyes, you're still ethnic.

True but not as ethnic
True ethnic = me. Midget shitskin nigger eyes.

Reducing inflammation? Do they cause inflammation by irritating the fuck out of everything? I don't know about the asshole thing personally. I've never eaten enough spicy anything to have it reach my ass potently. That's because I can barely get any of it past my mouth.
That's what preliminary internet searching told me. KEK

It might inflame your tongue, lips and throat momentarily, but I could see it having the reduced inflammation effect once it gets digested and goes into your blood stream.

Spicy pizzas are a treat for me. A local shop called Iceland does great ones

Indeed. Brown eyed = ethnic admixture. You can be mostly white if you have hazel eyes, but a true white has blue eyes, at most a light green or a grey.

I love ethnic food though. My two favorites are Mexican and Chinese food. My guess the reason for shit tier western food is some countries are in the areas where it is mostly cold and can't grow the multitude of species of plants like in the warm climate areas.

Even then different areas have different ways of cooking food. Like I would not eat dog or fermented tofu or bats or rats like in some areas of China. I do enjoy Dim Sum, Mapo tofu, stir fired rice not any Panda or Pick Up stick Chinese American crap.

For Latin food I noticed the Salvadorian and Guatemalan areas have kind of plain food compared to Mexican. Would rather eat mexican dishes like mole or enchiladas.

Thailand food mogs chinese tbh. I hate all chinese/asian steamed dough food. Gyoza/dumplings type shit makes me vomit.
I've never tried thai food, maybe it is, I'll try it one day. But singapore noodles are a top tier food, I can never get tired of it.

As far as I know spiciness helps with food preservation, just like salt. When you live in a burning hellhole like Mexico or India, you'd like your food not to have rotted by the time you can eat it. It might really also be to mask a bad taste, though.

had to get a stomach vaccine injection
I didn't know this was even a thing. What is that?

My condolences. I hate even imagining that.

The noodle part? The soup part? Or the noodle soup part :feelswhere:
The "how else would someone eat noodles in soup" part

That was the point of my comment, that there's no other practical way to eat it than to slurp it up

So tell me how else you do it in a practical way, and not via something ridiculous that I already mentioned:
From a straw while you hold your pinkie finger up? :feelskek:

I'd love to eat noodle soup, but all I eat is shitty salads.