Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Why do ethnics go on inkwell forums in there is a lot of racism?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

It's your vibrational frequency bro!
★★★★★
BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NORMFAG NIGGERS TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND MAKE FUN OF ME AND GASLIGHT ME!

EVEN THE SO CALLED "White Supremacist" ON HERE STILL TREAT ME WAY BETTER THAN YOU JUDGEMENTAL FUCKS DO. THEY DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY INCELDOM. THEY DONT SHAME MY LOOKS!

THEY ARE WAY NICER TO ME THEN YOU FUCKS EVER WILL BE

FUCK YOU NORMIE FUCKSS!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR A NORMIE TO TRY ME AFTER I JUDO MAXX SO I CAN SLAM THEIR BITCH ASS TO THE FLOOR!!!!

judo success GIF

The “racists” here have treated me, a brown fuck, better than any normie I’ve ever met. Then again, I’m ALSO racist :feelshaha:

Normies are far more racist towards indians than we could ever hope to be

THEY DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY INCELDOM. THEY DONT SHAME MY LOOKS!
This has always been the main draw that’s kept me glued to this forum despite how shitty it’s been getting post-Tiktok invasion. This is one of few places you don’t have to worry about being virgin-shamed

So true.

I am a black nigga myself but I've been treated better on here than I have by the "Muh blm" people.

They just use blacks for brownie points. If you didn't get brownie points for it then nobody would give af about black people (unless they Tyrone ofc)

It's really stupid. Here we are a community of people who have been excluded by everyone, of course we don't have the same opinions everywhere, but we don't have any other place to go.

This has always been the main draw that’s kept me glued to this forum despite how shitty it’s been getting post-Tiktok invasion. This is one of few places you don’t have to worry about being virgin-shamed
Exactly. I remember I posted to a subreddit called r/xboxachievements and I posted a few screen shots of the games I've 100% and people just virgin shamed me jfl.

I literally can't escape being virgin shamed

Nah, we self-hating curries have them beat. Normies’ curry hate is entirely looks-based, it isn’t nearly as deep as ours

It's really stupid. Here we are a community of people who have been excluded by everyone, of course we don't have the same opinions everywhere, but we don't have any other place to go.
Exactly.

Everywhere else people just gaslight/ make fun of you

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NORMFAG NIGGERS TREAT ME LIKE SHIT AND MAKE FUN OF ME AND GASLIGHT ME!

EVEN THE SO CALLED "White Supremacist" ON HERE STILL TREAT ME WAY BETTER THAN YOU JUDGEMENTAL FUCKS DO. THEY DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY INCELDOM. THEY DONT SHAME MY LOOKS!

THEY ARE WAY NICER TO ME THEN YOU FUCKS EVER WILL BE

FUCK YOU NORMIE FUCKSS!!!

I CANT WAIT FOR A NORMIE TO TRY ME AFTER I JUDO MAXX SO I CAN SLAM THEIR BITCH ASS TO THE FLOOR!!!!

judo success GIF
Get real.
there's no "us" in this
the dude above is right. We are a "community" mostly to vent. We have something in common(somehow) but we are not united and will never be.

you have different segments of incels HATE eachother more than they hate women.
certain crowd who make it all about women-hate and care about nothing else
you have orthodox incels like me who want good looking ""incels"" out.
you have alt-right crowd, shitloads of members here already write stuff like "I hate niggers more than women"

get real. no "us" in this

Racism is 98% lookism extrapolated, people know jackshit about you to hate you, they just hate cos you look ugly, so no doubt irl individual looks play a much vital role on how you're percieved by people, people here are united by a common sense of a shared misfortune, their lived experiences are much more similar to one another in certain aspects of life

Ironically a lot of racists treat ethnics better than normies.
Normies and foids just don't understand how horrible they are to sub5 men.
Just because you acknowledge the existence of race and it's consequences doesn't mean you hate every non-white person.

The thing is most people on this forum aren’t genuinely racist, just edgy we use “explicit” words like nigger, chink, spic, pajeet, and kike because its against normie standards and racism is mostly a cope here for identity. Unlike stormfront.org we don’t harbor actual hatred towards anybody based on their race. Normies are consciously anti racist because they need to virtue signal and nt maxx, But subconsciously racist because thats biology and theyre lookist. We incels are consciously “racist” because edgy and a need for our race as a cope but subconsciously less racist than normies because we can relate to races that have faced racism because we’ve both been excluded and therefore are less exclusionary.

Better to hang out with racist people than to hang out with normies

Exactly. I remember I posted to a subreddit called r/xboxachievements and I posted a few screen shots of the games I've 100% and people just virgin shamed me jfl.

I literally can't escape being virgin shamed
JFL at those soydditors pulling that like most of them aren’t virgins themselves. I feel like shit like this became a lot more prevalent ever since the COVID lockdown when “incel”, “bitchless”, “get some bitches”, etc. became normies’ go to insults.

Virgin-shaming is, in their eyes, the end-all-be-all of character attacks, the easiest way to either try to shut you up or get under your skin.
Get real.
Notice how literally NO reply you quoted claimed we’re some united front? We have our differences, we have tons of infighting, but this is still the best place for most of us to post because we don’t get stigmatized for being non-sexhavers. You had literally 0 reason to post this, don’t clog my notifs with low-effort chimpery

The thing is most people on this forum aren’t genuinely racist, just edgy we use “explicit” words like nigger, chink, spic, pajeet, and kike because its against normie standards and racism is mostly a cope here for identity. Unlike stormfront.org we don’t harbor actual hatred towards anybody based on their race. Normies are consciously anti racist because they need to virtue signal and nt maxx, But subconsciously racist because thats biology and theyre lookist. We incels are consciously “racist” because edgy and a need for our race as a cope but subconsciously less racist than normies because we can relate to races that have faced racism because we’ve both been excluded and therefore are less exclusionary.
True

I wish death and destruction on west. My heart flutters with child like joy every time I hear a prime city in square in europe being bombed or a place being slaughtered by sand niggers. The west hates us so we should hate them back

I wish death and destruction on west. My heart flutters with child like joy every time I hear a prime city in square in europe being bombed or a place being slaughtered by sand niggers. The west hates us so we should hate them back
You could just leave

The only reason ethnics are in the west is because of previous european conquests
Nope, now that Europeans have left Africa has reverted back to it's natural primitive self of warlords and tribal chiefs fighting and slaughtering each other whilst all industry and farming collapses.
Only now they have guns.
This is the natural state of Africans.

Very high IQ.

So true.

I am a black nigga myself but I've been treated better on here than I have by the "Muh blm" people.

They just use blacks for brownie points. If you didn't get brownie points for it then nobody would give af about black people (unless they Tyrone ofc)
You will be the friend of that guy who says he's not racist because he has you as a friend

don’t Judomaxx, MMA or muay thai maxx.