Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ethnics act like this when white women are around?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
FUCCCCCCCCCKCING WHITE WORSHIPPERS!

i Seen that exact video before. JFL

Because white women are the most beautiful people on Earth, and every shitskin wants a piece of them.

the guys in the video are absolute subhumans

She makes money with some photos? She should be slapped.

peep how the white woman heightmogs the curries. European bones man

its absolutely over for those curries that you cant even imagine how over it is

Because
white people are gods.

I swear to god, I feel bad for indians but some times they bring the cucking on themselves

This is absolutely pathetic.

Look at her eventually trying to get money from her beta orbiters at the end of the video. "100 rupees for photo!"

These white women manipulate weak beta males like crazy. They're feasting on weakness of men like jackals feast on a carcass.

Attachments

• 2white.jpg
    2white.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 58
Pathetic whore trying to shill them of money.

Probably the same type of woman who virtue signals that we should give money to poor 3rd world countries yet here she wants to take money away from local men who are working hard to feed their families.

Hindus are such cucks lmaoo

Look at her facial expressions. They're lower than dogs to her. It's a shame they didn't rape her.

I fucking bet my life they took pic like this then posted like "my love my dear" on facebook

Superior white genetics
Because white women are the most beautiful people on Earth, and every shitskin wants a piece of them.

Revolting behaviour. Makes me feel sad. She's ugly under that make up and they are virtually worshipping her.

:feelsrope::feelsrope:
No wonder these below average white whores walk around with an inflated ego.

are curries not self aware, they seem so desperate for poon they have no self-respect. They don't seem to know that foids can smell desperation and after being ugly and short it's probably a foids biggest turnoff in a guy