Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do ethnic SJW foids always have white boyfriend's

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The most vocal "woke" SJW ethnic foids that always talk about white oppression and colonialism and racism and how "her people" are oppressed by the white man always seem to date white men. This is a curious development.

I don't see curry SJW whores marrying cumskins. I think you are talking about noodlewhores.

It's just noodlewhores who do.

Women want handsome dominant men. If these foiderinos believe that white men are psychopathic conquerors who just enslave everyone else, then of course their pussies get wet because those are the men they want. SJW's "hate" white men but foids can never overcome their instincts so they'll end up with the "oppressors"

They don't practice what they preach. They'll say: "WHITE MAN BAD!" and fuck them anyways.

It's noodles and sometimes curries that do that:feelshaha:

Women want handsome dominant men. If these foiderinos believe that white men are psychopathic conquerors who just enslave everyone else, then of course their pussies get wet because those are the men they want. SJW's "hate" white men but foids can never overcome their instincts so they'll end up with the "oppressors"
:bigbrain:

The most vocal "woke" SJW ethnic foids that always talk about white oppression and colonialism and racism and how "her people" are oppressed by the white man always seem to date white men. This is a curious development.
Do as i say, not as i do

Bc SJW foids don't have logic

One of the reason is, they're angry that not all white Chads go after ethnic foids. They're just virtue signaling for their own interest, not because their ethnicity is oppressed.

foids literally do everything opposite of what they say, deep inside they get wet and masturbate to the thought of their males getting colonized they just want winner alpha males :feelsUgh::society:

there is literally similar example in my country every "modern female:foidSoy:" screeches how much they hate le bad russian psychopath occupants yet every single russian speaking low inhib aggressive male has foids all over him being a russian speaker even adds SMV here :feelswhat::feelsseriously::society:

Typical foid behavior. Never listen to the words that come out of their whore mouths. Watch their actions instead.:redpill:

[UWSL]White women do exactly the same. Coincidentally, I was about to create a similar post. Recently I've noticed that most white, ethnic, or even black liberals are more inclined to date white men. I believe it's because they see black and ethnic men as victims, and as we all know, women hate men in inferior positions, so they avoid dating the guys they are theoretically "protecting" against the evil white oppressor.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
ethnic foids that always talk about white oppression and colonialism and racism and how "her people" are oppressed by the white man always seem to date white men

You answered your own question.

Ethnic foids date white men because they see white men as oppressors.

Foids have no sense of tribal allegiance or racial loyalty -- those are male-only mental constructs.

Foids are programmed to seek the most powerful male available -- the oppressor -- and avoid the weak males: her "oppressed" co-ethnics.

Because they love BWC:feelsthink:

White males have total sexual dominance over all races of females in liberal feminist shitholes in the Anglosphere. The reason why the birth rates are so incredibly low is because the foids are liberated, bought and paid off by rich liberal white males. They then hold off on having kids in their prime until they can find a high value white male. But a lot can't and opt to stay alone altogether instead of settle with a low to mid value white male and god forbid, hells no for any man of color. They first liberated their own white foids (because I think at one point beginning in the 70s, white foids left white men with two options, give them careers and relent, or they would fuck/marry men of color enmasse).

White males relented. White foids now no longer had to depend on men of color, but the downside of that is that now low to mid value white men are hurt by white foid's liberation. These men then shoot for women of color. Particularly Asian. But nowadays, I am seeing a lot of white dudes with black, latina, and indian foids.

In more conservative/suburban/rural white areas of America, you will notice foids actually dating men of color. This is because the white foids are still somewhat feminine, kept in check by the social norms of their conservative society and the patriarch (they know not to act too out of line). The foid's thinking and mindset reflects that of their society, and their men.

In liberal shitholes in the Anglosphere, get ready to see men of color frequently walking around alone with their hands in their pockets enmasse and white males of all looks levels literally swimming in pussy of all races of females. Absolutely no kidding. This is despite all of the BLM and LGBTQ virtue signaling that the foids do. I have lived in SF long enough to have overheard in numerous occasions of white foids making fun of gay dudes in a not so humorous way. This is most likely what they say about us Asian and Indian men constantly mocking us and belittling us. Not only that, the economic inequality along race and class lines is insane. Liberal white foids are the differentiating factor in these liberal areas that gives these areas their flavor (San Francisco, Seattle, Portland). Its intense hypocrisy, segregation, inequality, suffering, and unhappiness at a very high level.

Last edited:
Because they are actually extremely racist
They claim to hate Christianity and native European culture, but they will only date tall white Chads
Anders Behring Breivik noticed this and wrote it in his manifesto before doing what he did

Because being a "colonizer" is a sign of high status. What could be more high status then invading and taking over countries and forcing everyone to obey them? Hypergamy kicks in.

They hate white men because they lust over white men but white men don't lust over them back.

This is something the soy community will never admit:smonk:

BLM in da streets
KKK in da sheets (chad only)