Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do employers ask this question?

F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
Apparently it is starting to become common for employers to ask candidates to do a presentation about their passions (even if not work related). I'm just having a hard time understanding why...why on earth would it matter? I'm here to perform my best on the job and learn/improve, not talking about projects or stuff I do outside my worklife.:fuk:

My passion is staring at burning offices where i got fired for being ugly. (In the sims 2.75beta)

why...why on earth would it matter? I'm here to perform my best on the job and learn/improve, not talking about projects or stuff I do outside my worklife.:fuk:
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

Because they're trying to weed out low status men, since we've become the most hated minority group by a vastly significant margin. What? Did you think employment depended on your skills and hard work, and not high school-level social status contests? Oh ho ho ho ho! You've still got much to learn! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelsrope:

None of the answers above really adress the issue here. Be mindful and reflective; why on earth would an employer ask this talk or question?

Death to America, the root of all evil in the world.

They want to judge your normieness. Too odd and you're out before you've gotten in!

Depending on your passions they can find you a certain position in which your work becomes more pleasurable I guess? Maybe they want you to use your passions to improve your work in general. I don't know.

Depending on your passions they can find you a certain position in which your work becomes more pleasurable I guess? Maybe they want you to use your passions to improve your work in general. I don't know.
I wish :bluepill:
Like a brocel said, it's a normie detector and a good way to find out if you have nothing else in your life to exploit you with extra hours.

4EDA87A7 AF42 4AA9 99BE CC06A407DE0D

Apparently it is starting to become common for employers to ask candidates to do a presentation about their passions (even if not work related). I'm just having a hard time understanding why...why on earth would it matter? I'm here to perform my best on the job and learn/improve, not talking about projects or stuff I do outside my worklife.:fuk:
ahhhhhhhh its weed out the inkwell

so your shit out of luck if no social skills and zero looks halo

or let me think about it ohhhh yes a women who gets yet again a social free pass

Pfff low iq all around. Anyone with two functioning braincels who can comment on the topic?:cryfeels:

Just a way to weed out people. I’ll never fill out a cover letter

Mandated by a HR foid who wants to hear, then mirror, Chads sexual preference.

If your passions are work related then you're evaluated as more useful to them, not to mention that they're analyzing how much of expendable time you possess, and whether or not you'll be available in the future, since if you've some passion that could be futurely used as an alternative profession for you, then you wouldn't be there in the near future.

Just a way to weed out people. I’ll never fill out a cover letter
Its so pointless in every sense of the word too.

If a slave is going to offer themselves to servitude why even bother with pretending to give a fuck about its passions? I can't live out my passion just yet so that question, ima shelve it. :feelsdevil:

What sort of role is it?

It sounds like it might be a test of how well you can hold an audience's attention, how well you can make friends with a room of people, and how well you can explain/ sell something that you're passionate about and well-informed about, to an audience that might need to be educated about the product at the same time as being sold the product.

Which are all legitimate skills for recruiters to be looking for in a professional candidate IMHO.

I could be completely wrong, but it sounds like it could be a fully legitimate thing and quite a cool idea TBH.

Because they're trying to weed out low status men, since we've become the most hated minority group by a vastly significant margin. What? Did you think employment depended on your skills and hard work, and not high school-level social status contests? Oh ho ho ho ho! You've still got much to learn! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelskek::feelsrope:

Basically this.

Job market is very similar to the dating market in many regards.

Employers are like foids. Self-entitled entities with the conviction that they deserve only the best, so they have a very condescending, inhumane attitude towards anyone seeking their attention. And of course, just like in the dating market, employers receive hundreds of messages (applications) each day, such a huge number that they don't even consider these desperate people as humans. And even if you manage to pass the first barrier and are invited to a proper interview (date), a series of shit tests begins, having absolutely nothing to do with your actual skills or experiences. Basically, you have to prove your social worth. Looks, status, romantic relationships, connections, the car you drove to the interview in, everything is under scrutiny. One "slip", and you're done.

And of course they want to strip you of whatever dignity you still have left, regardless of whether you actually get the job or not.
You have to write ridiculous cover (motivation) letters even for the most menial jobs. You have to fake an extra amount of motivation and explain why you want to work form them, and them especially. The most obvious reason (you have to earn a living) is not enough, they want you to act happy and enthusiastic about them specifically. Just like a foid who wants to feel special, even if she's a soulless, below average normie droid at best.

Yeah nice comment

Because they are knowinGly and deliberately trying to prOvoke thE inteRviewee to rape them with a golf bat

Only logical reason

Last edited:
Yeah nice comment
Nice is for fantasy. I'm just telling the truth.

Basically this.

Job market is very similar to the dating market in many regards.

Employers are like foids. Self-entitled entities with the conviction that they deserve only the best, so they have a very condescending, inhumane attitude towards anyone seeking their attention. And of course, just like in the dating market, employers receive hundreds of messages (applications) each day, such a huge number that they don't even consider these desperate people as humans. And even if you manage to pass the first barrier and are invited to a proper interview (date), a series of shit tests begins, having absolutely nothing to do with your actual skills or experiences. Basically, you have to prove your social worth. Looks, status, romantic relationships, connections, the car you drove to the interview in, everything is under scrutiny. One "slip", and you're done.

And of course they want to strip you of whatever dignity you still have left, regardless of whether you actually get the job or not.
You have to write ridiculous cover (motivation) letters even for the most menial jobs. You have to fake an extra amount of motivation and explain why you want to work form them, and them especially. The most obvious reason (you have to earn a living) is not enough, they want you to act happy and enthusiastic about them specifically. Just like a foid who wants to feel special, even if she's a soulless, below average normie droid at best.
Holy fuck, that's a very apt description of how employment works. Very high IQ assessment. :blackpill::blackpill:
but it sounds like it could be a fully legitimate thing
There is nothing legitimate about the modern job market.

It weeds out those that aren't normies, which are overwhelmingly males. By extension, it weeds out males without making it too obvious.

Because they are knowinGly and deliberately trying to prOvoke thE inteRviewee to rape them with a golf bat

Only logical reason
Indeed. The only real question is:

9 iron or putter?

It's a mental test to see if they think you'll fit within their local corporate setting, in some places now they actually ask people to link their internet social media within their workplace. In short, it's about social conformity and for them to weed out applicants that they think wouldn't be a good fit. A lot of these corporate work environments have basically become political conformity group tanks where all the employees go around virtue-signaling smelling their own farts. :feelsclown:

I've heard stories like this from people I've known in the past who work at tech jobs in California like Google for instance. This practice is becoming more common in very liberal workplace social environments. Just tell them you're a full-blown communist where privately you support social justice campaigns, they'll probably give you a $1000.00 hire-on bonus just for that alone. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
because you are ugly and they just want to see what this freak is up to

Good red flag to stay away from companies asking these stupid questions.

My passions are getting the vaccine, wearing masks, eating the bugs, respecting Transwomen and women and owning nothing.

Just play their game. Show them what GrindSet looks like.

#sigmaswag

My passions are getting the vaccine, wearing masks, eating the bugs, respecting Transwomen and women and owning nothing.
You forgot getting excited for next product

So that they can see who is a chad, Normie and incel and decide their position based on that. They want to keep the foids happy after all

Say that that's related to your private life and you don't want to share it.
Same what my dad said. Should not be relevant to be honest.
they want you to act happy and enthusiastic about them specifically. Just like a foid who wants to feel special, even if she's a soulless, below average normie droid at best.
this.

Good red flag to stay away from companies asking these stupid questions.
starting to get into that perspective. If they require you to jump through so much silly hoops, their intent to actually hire someone for their supposed "open position" could be fairly low.:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Did you think employment depended on your skills and hard work
Yes, I genuinely believe the idea that employees who have a good work ethic, skills and talent are those who are recruited and ascend. I think I'm going to have a mental breakdown starting to realize normie stuff > the value you bring to the table.

Ok. If you are an asshole employee towards others, I get it. But seriously so far I'm being rejected and given some lousy excuses after the initial interviews. No it is not about my looks or gender, because why would they even take the time to interview me if they have known that in advance?:fuk:

Chad just goes up there and with no presentation and gets the job.

Come on boys, bring it in; what kind of hoop jumping and 'retardesness' did you went through getting the job that fits you? :feelswhat:

Yes, I genuinely believe the idea that employees who have a good work ethic, skills and talent are those who are recruited and ascend.
So did I, once upon a time.

No it is not about my looks or gender, because why would they even take the time to interview me if they have known that in advance?:fuk:
Why would they pay attention to either of those before an interview?
Chad just goes up there and with no presentation and gets the job.
It is clown world, after all.

Last edited:
So did I, once upon a time.

Why would they pay attention to either of those before an interview?
Because lookism (halo effect) and if they recruit more jr. female profiles the simps in the company have a possibility of extramarriage f*cking?:feelswhere:
Did you think employment depended on your skills and hard work
Yes, I genuinely believe the idea that employees who have a good work ethic, skills and talent are those who are recruited and ascend. I think I'm going to have a mental breakdown starting to realize normie stuff > the value you bring to the table.

Ok. If you are an asshole employee towards others, I get it. But seriously so far I'm being rejected and given some lousy excuses after the initial interviews. No it is not about my looks or gender, because why would they even take the time to interview me if they have known that in advance?:fuk:
:dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

Last edited:
They're trying to filter out non-NT men. Just fake being a normie, it's easier than it sounds.