Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do delivery drivers leave expensive packages outside in the US?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Watched so many videos of couriers just dropping packages then a random guy passes and takes it home. I get people are not at home all day but JFL that's a guarantee it's going to get stolen. You should do like in my country if no one is at home they try it again next day and if it fails they just leave it at a courier office or their distribution site usually at a nearby industrial area (if there are no courier offices in your town which would be rarer) and you have to go there to collect it in the next 7 days. Sometimes the delivery guy calls you and asks if it's okay to give it to the neighbor which is useful too. Even if it's a small package that would fit in a locker if it had a tracking number they never just leave it there without confirmation of delivery and/or signature. Advantages of living in a low trust society I guess kek.

This is just another foolish thing my country does

They want to be as lazy as possible they don't bother to do anything extra. I've had multiple FedEx and Amazon bozos Chuck my packaged from their trucks to my porch. I fucking hate these retards, even if you can get a report filed on them NOTHING HAPPENS

so that the hood niggaz dun need to starve

Report it stolen and they will send you a new one

Becauae it would be racist if you tried to prevent melanated americans from getting their gibs at your expense

Because they don’t care.

They want to be as lazy as possible they don't bother to do anything extra. I've had multiple FedEx and Amazon bozos Chuck my packaged from their trucks to my porch. I fucking hate these retards, even if you can get a report filed on them NOTHING HAPPENS

Becauae it would be racist if you tried to prevent melanated americans from getting their gibs at your expense
Pretty much covers it. They'd also need a locale to store all this shit ready for pickup.
Esp at apartments. Why the fuck don't front offices accept all deliveries? It should be universal. Wtf do I pay rent for?