Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do curries love israel so much?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Every time I'm watch news about Israhell on al jazeera their's infinity curries flooding the comment section

Because a lot of Hindus hate Muslims.

@Mahmoud might know

Because there is strong tension between Hindus and Muslims. Hindus like Israel because Israel hates Muslims.

But those morons have no freaking idea that the tension between "Jews vs. Muslims vs. Christians" has nothing to do with Hindus.

a80peGW.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lots of hindu indian curries are retarded and think supporting Israel is good way to own the Pakistanis. JFL

Hindus hate Muslims because Pakis...and they want to be relevant in something other than being your big bank customer support staff.

Hindu-Muslim conflict is older than Israel tbh. Its a 1000 year spanning conflict. Ethnics need to unite tbh
F0D8D169 AD40 4650 9210 B0D6DFE67FBC

Indians on 4chan
There are indians on 4Chan? I saw them on int but they seemed like they were kids trying hard to be edgy and nothing else tbh.

Last edited:
Every time I'm watch news about Israhell on al jazeera their's infinity curries flooding the comment section

Because it's the future model for our state ngl

Like other stated, Hindus hate Muslims so enemy of my enemy is my friend case