Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do curries hate us so us so much?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★
I’m from Balkans and there are many threads of curries talking shit about slavs and other Eastern Europeans.Those coping niggers think that we are subhumans and think that they are superior:feelshaha::feelshaha:

They voted for brexit massively because they were thired of us living in UK.Those subhumans think unironically that they are superior when they aren’t even able to speak english properly.

They are just a bunch of smelly, shitskin and low IQ cunts who make fake pride when their country is the worst shithole of all.BAN ALL CURRIES!

This you?

everyone hates slavs tho

Lounge or politics forum brotha

serious answer

slavs are seen as inferior whites and likely nons want to feel better about themselvs
Still i'm glad that i was born in Poland than curryland

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

Dragomir thinks WN will make him white ayy lmao

I’m from Balkans and there are many threads of curries talking shit about slavs and other Eastern Europeans.Those coping niggers think that we are subhumans and think that they are superior:feelshaha::feelshaha:

They voted for brexit massively because they were thired of us living in UK.Those subhumans think unironically that they are superior when they aren’t even able to speak english properly.

They are just a bunch of smelly, shitskin and low IQ cunts who make fake pride when their country is the worst shithole of all.BAN ALL CURRIES!
Curries are genetically equivalent to gypsy mongrel scum

Lounge or politics forum brotha
this greynigger has been shitting ID for the past couple days with low effort posts and unrelated posts.
this is the type of dumbass posts he’s been spamming:
IMG 0099

i even told his greynigger ass to stop:
IMG 0098

give this greynigger a warning at this point

Curries or south asian be it pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, and neplaese. Especially indians are massive scat eating faggot dung bathing, shit eating, stool worshipping, piss drinking, vegan practicing, and famiy inbreeding ridden dysgenic faggot piece of shit who fucking leech to everybody on its path.

people spent most of the 20th century hating on slavs, and they still do it

slavs are viewed as orc savages, and anti-slav hate is a socially acceptable form of racism
Where do you live? Here in america nobody even knows what a slav is lol

Where did you got that, most nationalist curries sapport slavs

Curries or south asian be it pakistani, indians, bangladeshi, and neplaese. Especially indians are massive scat eating faggot dung bathing, shit eating, stool worshipping, piss drinking, vegan practicing, and famiy inbreeding ridden dysgenic faggot piece of shit who fucking leech to everybody on its path.

How can I save this video?

They try to act white and try their best to get validation from white anglos.They know that deep inside they are patheritc subhumans and thats the reaosn why they try their best to play the honorary aryan thing hoping that if they do that other people will forget their subhumanity.its still pathetic and shameful.

Curries are abominaitons born from aryans racemixng with abos.Just as bad as the favela mongrels of brazil.
Curries are favela mongrels but 100 times more dsygenic

Favela mongrels are far more robust than average current day south asians

serious answer

slavs are seen as inferior whites and likely nons want to feel better about themselvs

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
Curryland is the most helish and shitholest place in the entire world.Literally worse than africa

people spent most of the 20th century hating on slavs, and they still do it

slavs are viewed as orc savages, and anti-slav hate is a socially acceptable form of racism
Irish & other Celts got hated on as well jfl
Dragomir thinks WN will make him white ayy lmao
Balkans are White jfl
serious answer

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet
Its because hating on "low-tier" Whites is acceptable

Happens to the Irish & Celts still, even the French to some degree
Yeah French have negative stereotypes like cowards and hollywood surely love to destroy beautiful city of Paris

Yeah French have negative stereotypes like cowards and hollywood surely love to destroy beautiful city of Paris
It's funny they're seen as cowards, when they've won the most battles in history.

How the French were cowards if they stopped Arab/Muslim invasion in Western Europe, conquered almost all Europe in the beginning of XIX century and were good fighters in WW1?
Just because they weren't very good in WW2, people now create stereotypes about entire nations.
It's just shows how narrow-minded average human is.
France helped USA to gain independence, BTW.

SAAAAR GIVE ME RUSSIAN VOGINAAAA
Tbh I don't think there's any other reason to support slavs other than their renowned whores and belligerence towards US and from Europeans, to Americans to rich Arabs everyone wants slav pussy and they do get them in ample quantities

Tbh I don't think there's any other reason to support slavs other than their renowned whores and belligerence towards US and from Europeans, to Americans to rich Arabs everyone wants slav pussy and they do get them in ample quantities
true tho

USSR helped India many times, even Russia today. Slavs are curries brothers

Go mutilate your down syndrome eyes just so you won't kys

taking pride in your race when you are alone is coping on the one thing that cannot be taken away from you, and doesn't matter. Being 'not subhuman race' does not improve your life outside of comforting you. It's a cope
too bad this forum is for people who like to post online, which has a large overlap with identitarians

taking pride in your race when you are alone is coping on the one thing that cannot be taken away from you, and doesn't matter. Being 'not subhuman race' does not improve your life outside of comforting you. It's a cope
too bad this forum is for people who like to post online, which has a large overlap with identitarians
9f334ac9698cdb5b

@DarkStar