Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do creeps always send many messages but cute guys are more shy to send message?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just saw this post on r/twox and my blood is boiling

Seriously! It bothers me on dating sites and apps. It’s always the wrong guys who are sending messages, not the ones you want lol

TEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

And then somebody tries to deny it in the comments but gets downvoted:

If women find you creepy, it's not because of your looks.

Creepy is about behavior. Creepy men offen want to blame their unattractiveness so that they don't have to take responsibility for their actions.

Women dont even care to hide it at this point, they finally realize that if trying to appear non lookist means giving ugly guys a chance they should just double down on their discrimination, yeah its not right but at least you dont have to tolerate that sub8 guy minding his own business or god forbid trying to get to know you

Is there a problem with juxtaposing cute with creepy?

Obviously ugly = creepy, whats the problem?!

I don't agree 100%. When I was in college and we would see an unusual looking guy sitting by himself in the corner who never seemed to know anyone else, we would call him creepy, even joke he might be a serial killer or something. I was guilty of doing that myself.

Its only going to get worse for ugly men from here

Source tho there arent many posts: reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ajmd7y/why_do_creeps_always_send_many_messages_but_cute/

Reddit is cancer, foids that use Reddit are double cancer.

just chilling on reddit huh? :feelshmm:

To be fair, ugly people ARE subhuman

I mean, I don't really expect more from r/twoxchromosomes

"I don't agree 100%. When I was in college and we would see an unusual looking guy sitting by himself in the corner who never seemed to know anyone else, we would call him creepy, even joke he might be a serial killer or something. I was guilty of doing that myself"

Holy shit, they don't even hide it anymore :lul:
Soon, ugly men will be "preventively" sent to camps together with murderers and terrorists as their ugliness will supposedly prove their creepy personality.

Moreover, this cunt was not speaking about middle or high school but fucking college, when people are supposed to be more mature and at the last step before a job with responsibilities.
Imagine such cunts working as HR or managers in a company, all ugly men there will basically be doomed, more than ever

Last edited:
Cute guys are fucking someone else, that's why he's not sending messages

This is what orbiters deserve tbh

"It's not about your looks bro, are you even trying? You're probably just some aspie who can't talk to women" :feelshmm:

If only creepy men are messaging you, then the problem is with you, and not the “creepy” men. Is that not hole logic? You are so ugly as a women, good looking guys looking for a quick fuck avoid you. You are so ugly as a women that ugly men believe they have a chance with you.

Twoxchromosome is like the internet version of those shit womens magazine you see in the grocery stores. Next to all the other low iq garbage like tabloids and celeb gossip.

Holy shit, they don't even hide it anymore :lul:
Soon, ugly men will be "preventively" sent to camps together with murderers and terrorists as their ugliness will supposedly prove their creepy personality.

Moreover, this cunt was not speaking about middle or high school but fucking college, when people are supposed to be more mature and at the last step before a job with responsibilities.
Imagine such cunts working as HR or managers in a company, all ugly men there will basically be doomed, more than ever

More hERos to come.... Don't you worry normies... We have backup....

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Creepy = ugly

I bet they post slutty pics of themselves or talk about sex alot. Those are the types to complain about this shit.

one of my only requirements for my gf is that she isnt a reddit or twitter user. Two most cancerous sites intruded by "females"

if ur a foid posting on reddit then u are probably a landwhale, the "cute guys" do not want your fat ass you stupid bitch

Reddit is an abomination and more political than any other social media sites.

This shit makes my blood boil. College cunts stereotyping ugly lonely men as evil and making fun of them, I wonder how many of these thots have done the same to me
More hERos to come.... Don't you worry normies... We have backup....

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Foids send message to chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back