Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do countries that drink alot have alot of chads?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Title

Countries like Germany, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Switzerland are known and stereotyped for drinking alot, especially beer.

Alcohol and especially beer is known to make men develop gyno, Higher E, reduce T, make you fat, etc...

But why do these countries have so many chads and the chadliest chads too?
And not just the chads, the normies in those places mog most everywhere else on Earth

Is there any reason for this?

cuz chads superior liver can literaly take a lethal injection, pee it out, and continue working like normal

My people hate alcohol, the Christians where I'm from believe that Jesus turned water into grape juice, and my people are the ugliest in the world.

My people hate alcohol, the Christians where I'm from believe that Jesus turned water into grape juice, and my people are the ugliest in the world.
signature-worthy post :feelskek:

Chad's have a higher tolerance.

Russia is known for this too but not many chads there

idk there are barely any Slavic chads and we're pretty good at dealing with alcohol

Your list is kinda cherry picked tbh. Belarus, Moldova and Lithuania are first ranked alcohol consumption countries and they barely produce Chads.

They're all western countries, they need alcohol to cope with living in the west.

The drunk foids hallucinate so they end up having lower standards when they're drunk
in the west this is considered "rape" or something, but its one of the only ways for a sub8 boyo to ascend tbh

It's climate related IMO. Cold climate produced tall people with fair skin and at the same time, alcohol is more liked there, probably due to colder weather as well.

Your list is kinda cherry picked tbh. Belarus, Moldova and Lithuania are first ranked alcohol consumption countries and they barely produce Chads.
and indeed those countries produce hookers

out of curries, punjabis prob drink the most and they produce the most chads. It just dosent make sense