Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do copers say that real life is easier than dating apps?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Every guy you see with a gf could easily get laid off dating apps too. The girls you see on dating apps are literally regural every day girls looking for a quick fuck. i have seen sooooo many girls I know from college on Tinder, its ridiculous. Tinder=Real life, every girl you dont match with is every girl that would reject you/not approach you irl. If you are a bottom % subhuman like me you won't get a deformed landwhale neither irl nor on dating apps cause its the same fucking thing. As a man, you are your face, your body and height dont matter nearly as much as copers here think. Dating is soooooo rigged against bottom % men, I hate it.

because on tinder they literally just tap on their phone and get a better looking guy

because on tinder they literally just tap on their phone and get a better looking guy
This alone has make me seriously consider joining an Amish community more than once kek

Isn't it because girls on Tinder want sex and not betabuxxers?

Every guy you see with a gf could easily get laid off dating apps too. The girls you see on dating apps are literally regural every day girls looking for a quick fuck. i have seen sooooo many girls I know from college on Tinder, its ridiculous. Tinder=Real life, every girl you dont match with is every girl that would reject you/not approach you irl. If you are a bottom % subhuman like me you won't get a deformed landwhale neither irl nor on dating apps cause its the same fucking thing. As a man, you are your face, your body and height dont matter nearly as much as copers here think. Dating is soooooo rigged against bottom % men, I hate it.
its because they are white or tall . Imagine an ethnic manlet asking girls out IRL. It would fucking insult them to the point of socially ostracizing you

Real life is tinder

Girls can't hear your voice through pictures. A deep voice can give you a slight advantage in real life.

This. At least in real life you get to interact with them first before they turn you down.

Neither is easier, and I have a zero % success rate with both. My disappointment is immeasurable and my life is ruined.

Girls can't hear your voice through pictures. A deep voice can give you a slight advantage in real life.
This tbh

There are more factors in play that can put you in favorable situations like being taller than them without being 6+feet, masculine energy/ darktriad behavior, the way you dress and present yourself in different situations etc etc unlike online where your fate is decided by a silent pic that cant speak for you, just highlighting all your flaws without ever having an opportunity to redeem them.

they're right, dating apps are shit, no they are less than shit

I only ever see women try to peddle this notion.

“Oh well of course dating apps are like that but the real world is different”

No it fucking isn’t Becky shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Dating apps just made it concrete and proved how the real world has worked for ages now.

Life’s a peach ain’t it? Imagine if these women woke up tomorrow as an average man, they’d lose it without the privileges they’re so used to.

Real life is easier when you have a large social circle and a big friend group that limits the possible social interactions of the members to itself. THERE personality matters, and I’ve seen it happen in front of my own two eyes.
However, incels cannot fake being anything else (everyone eventually gets to know if you’re pulling or not). Those same guys getting literal Stacies could not get laid through Tinder. Meeting girls IRL though, they could.

Also, the majority of girls were not fucking out of Tinder either (except for the most whorish ones, around 15%), having it only for validation or dates that lead nowhere.

Last edited:
Tbh. If ur ugly. Youl never get a girl either way. But for mid to high tier guys like myself (6s-8s). Real life DOES work better than tinder. Its true guys. Tinder works for no guy except for a 10. I get complete rejection online. But in real life, girls walk near me an flip their hair all the time.

Dating apps are for chads and losers

It is easier, but what's easier than impossible? Still fucking impossible.

Real life is easier when you have a large social circle and a big friend group that limits the possible social interactions of the members to itself. THERE personality matters, and I’ve seen it happen in front of my own two eyes.
However, incels cannot fake being anything else (everyone eventually gets to know if you’re pulling or not). Those same guys getting literal Stacies could not get laid through Tinder. Meeting girls IRL though, they could.

Also, the majority of girls were not fucking out of Tinder either (except for the most whorish ones, around 15%), having it only for validation or dates that lead nowhere.
:lul:Nigga incels don’t get respect from Chad or normies so this is impossible

All my ethnic incels know this. White people hate curries and Asians

I still go out on a limb and say real life is easier.

:lul:Nigga incels don’t get respect from Chad or normies so this is impossible

All my ethnic incels know this. White people hate curries and Asians
Yeah I was not taking that into account. There were some ethnics here and there but they were either gay, mocked or Chaddam. I was talking about, in this case, Irish and Italian, absolute Chads personalitywise. The Stacies they ended up with were Spanish and German. I’m not kidding it worked.