Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do christians like saying Jesus has plans for you?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Like whats the point of saying this? Is this for a kind of motivational talk for blue pillers? I mean I know my fate was sealed the minute that the genetic recombination took place when the sperm that made me melted with the egg. I could have gotten the tall genes that my siblings got but i got manlet genes. I could have gotten the green eyes that my sibling has but i got shitskin eyes etc etc.

The title of the thread, is already Evil in of itself.
As if anything, could JUSTIFY all this nonsense.

Like whats the point of saying this? Is this for a kind of motivational talk for blue pillers? I mean I know my fate was sealed the minute that the genetic recombination took place when the sperm that made me melted with the egg. I could have gotten the tall genes that my siblings got but i got manlet genes. I could have gotten the green eyes that my sibling has but i got shitskin eyes etc etc.
"JEsUS hAs PlAnS fOR yOu!"
The plans:
*Puts you with a 35+ year old roastie*

This cope is even worse

"God made you perfect the way you are"

Tell that to a curry

"JEsUS hAs PlAnS fOR yOu!"
The plans:
*Puts you with a 35+ year old roastie*
what da fuck nigga, god damn "PLAN" , no virgin pussy, no good living but a used roastie pussy. Shieeet , i nolonger believe in these religions crap, its all just cope for blupillers and a way for Chad to get money and pussy from the religious sheep.

what da fuck nigga, god damn "PLAN" , no virgin pussy, no good living but a used roastie pussy. Shieeet , i nolonger believe in these religions crap, its all just cope for blupillers and a way for Chad to get money and pussy from the religious sheep.
The only reason chad believes in god is because he gets foids

Its always either chads or coping subhumans who are religious