Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do chinks have this fetish with cutting food with a spatula instead of a fucking knife ffs

Seems appropriate for the surface, also since it’s frozen maybe harder with a knife?

Looks tasty

Seems appropriate for the surface, also since it’s frozen maybe harder with a knife?

Looks tasty
I don't understand why not cutting elsewhere or just having a mise in place (preparing everything before cooking).
Why making an entire autistic show of cutting ingredients with non blunt tools?

I don't understand why not cutting elsewhere or just having a mise in place (preparing everything before cooking).
Why making an entire autistic show of cutting ingredients with non blunt tools?
I see. I’m guessing efficiency, not needing to change tools. But I see where you’re coming from.

Also this looks a little touristy so maybe the show is a part of it.

I see. I’m guessing efficiency, not needing to change tools. But I see where you’re coming from.

Also this looks a little touristy so maybe the show is a part of it.
Exactly, they show off on purpose. They have these kinds of ice cream shops here as well, and they do the exact same thing.