Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do chads and Chadlites wanna hurt me .

R

righteouscel

-
Even tho they have fat booty hoes they still feel the need to threaten me and talk shit. It's not enough for them to have them it seems like ugly people lose in everything in life.

Are you a manlet? Normal fags are more inclined to mess with you if you're short (water is wet, i know)

Are you a manlet? Normal fags are more inclined to mess with you if you're short (water is wet, i know)
No they just team up on me ugly people don't even win in violence because of drugs and guns being ugly can only be repaid in some sort of afterlife after enduring this hell

Chadlites and Chads are our natural enemies, but there are guys here saying "oh please don't be mean to Chadlites/Chads!"

Chadlites and Chads are our natural enemies, but there are guys here saying "oh please don't be mean to Chadlites/Chads!"
There are more of them than incels and they team up with normies what can we do plus they have women on their side that's basically the whole world it's truly over for ugly men

Chads and chadlites mog incels like us because it increases their social standing. One of the easiest ways to increase your own social standing is to lower someone else's and display dominance. Incels r easy targets. Easy targets to exploit to increase their own social standings.

Chads and chadlites mog incels like us because it increases their social standing. One of the easiest ways to increase your own social standing is to lower someone else's and display dominance. Incels r easy targets. Easy targets to exploit to increase their own social standings.
There's no way you can do anything as a ugly man without losing it's like going against the whole world including all the simps for foids and normies

Because they are more concerned about their standing in the social heirarchy than respecting their fellow man. It’s all about “what can I gain from this person”. They look at us and recognize that they can gain more from belittling you than they ever could by befriending you. In a social climate where associating with freaks knocks you down a peg, nobody is going to be so self-sacrificial as to extend to you a gracious hand. It would be detrimental to them.

Also it’s fun to them because they hate you

Last edited:
cause they can; simple as that

It gives them a powerrush.

Tbh, in my personal experience chads and chadlites are ok....it's normie :soy: type simps, sheboons, and beckies that have been total fucking cunts towards me
Plus, I blame simps for modern foid behavior, they enabled that shit

Deliberate denial of the heightpill.

Because inkwells are potential terrorists according to soyciety (soys, white knights, chads, TOILETS, etc).

Because they are more concerned about their standing in the social heirarchy than respecting their fellow man. It’s all about “what can I gain from this person”. They look at us and recognize that they can gain more from belittling you than they ever could by befriending you. In a social climate where associating with freaks knocks you down a peg, nobody is going to be so self-sacrificial as to extend to you a gracious hand. It would be detrimental to them.

Also it’s fun to them because they hate you
Never thought humans were that self important and looked at the world like that wow

Tbh, in my personal experience chads and chadlites are ok....it's normie :soy: type simps, sheboons, and beckies that have been total fucking cunts towards me
Plus, I blame simps for modern foid behavior, they enabled that shit
They be hating too

Because inkwells are potential terrorists according to soyciety (soys, white knights, chads, TOILETS, etc).

It is natural to detest those in a better position.

I am generally invisible to chads and foids.