Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Boomers Hate Sleep?

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
There’s a lot of things in this retarded society I don’t understand, but the biggest one I don’t get is the irrational boomer hatred of sleep.

Boomers would rather force their employees to wake up 5:00am and sit at their wagedesks half asleep accomplishing nothing than come in at 9:00am fully rested and ready for a productive day.

This would be fine if boomer society was designed so that you went to bed early, but that simply isn’t the case. Boomers take pride in how little sleep they get, like being unrested is a sign of good work ethic. Boomers will even brag about how they go months without getting a full 8 hours.

Boomers designed the school system so that children, who need sleep the most, are chronically sleep deprived 24/7. This is a known problem that boomers simply laugh off and say, “That’s just how the world is,” as if they didn’t make it that way themselves.

Boomers considering people that sleep to be lazy for some reason. The most cardinal sin to the boomer is “sleeping all day,” even though nobody sleeps all day. Your body wakes you up when you’re done sleeping. If you have to wake yourself up, you didn’t sleep enough.

My father used to brag about how he got up at 4:00am every morning for his newspaper delivery.
“But dad, who needs the fucking newspaper at 4:00am anyways.”

All in all, boomers seem to take pride in their own misery. It’s the same reason boomers get offended when wagie cashiers sit in chairs instead of standing up all day for no fucking reason, or why boomers argue that fast food employees need to make less money than they already do.

None of this benefits them personally, but it increases overall suffering, and that’s good enough for the boomer.

sleep-sleep-hours-months-succeed-aristotle-onassis-izquotes-3c415f9b9b2ee493-b6a9e28bc8c82498.jpg

Slave workercucks think that the only value you can create for other people is by 'hard work'. While hard work can create value for people, the reality is there are many things that can create value in what people do.

Boomers have this way of looking at the economy that maybe made some sense in 1975 but in 2022 its not that relevant. For example our economy doesn't need more people putting in big hours each every week on an assembly line. We have industrial robots doing that now.

Because they are stupid

Personally I take pride in the number of years unemployed I've been.

Boomers are faggots

protestant work ethic :feelsohgod: