Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do blue pillers act like suicide is never the answer?

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
I mean, if life sucks - why shouldn't suicide be the answer?

It's the difference between being emotionally skinned alive/tortured and getting a quick, painless death

because all people who dont want to suicide are bluepilled right.

low iq thread.

The rule with suicide is..

dont talk about it, just do it nigga.

Because deep down, they probably want too

silly deccel

so what's wrong with suicide

didnt say there was something wrong with suicide, im telling you that calling people who dont want to suicide bluepilled is idiotic.

they have to be against suicide because it goes against their "all life is precious" "there is always hope" ideology

didnt say there was something wrong with suicide, im telling you that calling people who dont want to suicide bluepilled is idiotic.
the lowest of IQ's

read the thread title again

I'm not saying it's always the answer, full stop

you fucking imbecile

the lowest of IQ's

read the thread title again

I'm not saying it's always the answer, full stop

you fucking imbecile

read my response again.

also the fact you resort to swearing so easily shows your a youngcel.

bluepillers always feel like "there's light at the end of the tunnel," and "things will get better," which may or may not be true so...then again, why are you expecting "bluepilled" people to even sympathize with you....most of them aren't virgins, most of them are NT, most had girlfriends at the very least, THEY LITERALLY CANNOT CONCEIVE OF YOUR LIFE POSITION

Suicide is the answer

they have to be against suicide because it goes against their "all life is precious" "there is always hope" ideology
bluepillers "all life is precious"
also bluepillers "THE FETUS ISN'T ALIVE! MY BODY MY CHOICE LMAO"

Christian influence I would say

Most American atheists are still culturally Christian. The taboo on suicide is of Abrahamic origin.

Because they think the world is inherently fair for some retarded reason.

Pretty much this. Bluepilled cucks can't imagine that people are born inequal. In their pink delusional world everything is different.