Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do blondys defecate more than other kind of girls?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Seriously, I am flabbergasted by the amount of times they need to poop and the amount of poop they release on average.
Like they poop more than other kind of girls or hell, THEY POOP MORE THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.
Why is it like this and I am horny? :feelsree:
Source: Public bathroom voyeur videos

strong avi to post content ratio

better metabolism from superior blonde genes

Seriously, I am flabbergasted by the amount of times they need to poop and the amount of poop they release on average.
Like they poop more than other kind of girls or hell, THEY POOP MORE THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING.
Why is it like this and I am horny? :feelsree:
Source: Public bathroom voyeur videos
View attachment 622806
That girl isn't blonde she dyes her hair. Her fucking eyebrows are black. You just revealed yourself as a shitskin:feelswhere:

Diet related?

Probably because they know they're shit

Excessive ecstasy and painkiller and alcohol use by blonde foids during their frat raves leads to indigestion and organ failure so they just shit their rotting insides out

Excessive ecstasy and painkiller and alcohol use by blonde foids during their frat raves leads to indigestion and organ failure so they just shit their rotting insides out
I don't understand why they cope like this ffs

It's because of their yellow hair produces solar power, so they don't need to digest as much food, so more of it becomes Poop.
Remember guys, I went 2 college, so trust me.

It's because of their yellow hair produces solar power, so they don't need to digest as much food, so more of it becomes Poop.
Remember guys, I went 2 college, so trust me.
Science bless you man :feelsLSD:

:yes:
painkillers don't cause you to shit, tbh, but the others do.

Lol le based thread

More fibre in their hippy vegan diets

So they can attract incels with poop and smell fetish

many poopoo peepee threads lately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back