Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do blacks and indians stare at me at the gym

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I can't stand brown people, they have horrible attitudes, they're loud and everywhere. Do they think they find pleasure that they finally found a sub 5 white male to mog?

Interestingly, for the first time ever I met a polite negro at the gym. He nearly walked into me and he said he was sorry in a very apologetic way. He must have had a white/Asian ancestor that makes his brain partially genetically the same.

The gym environment carries this subtle but palpable unwelcomeness unless you’re a woman, so it's not surprising many men who have nothing else to look forward to in the day than coping with "muh gains" have a chip on their shoulder. Gym culture, which everyone and their grandmothers are mindlessly obsessed with nowadays, is something I have always disliked the idea of.

Last edited:
Not just blacks and browns are animalistic, sands/central Asians as well, they have that aggressive ape stare. I remember i was walking and some monkey from caucasus were staring at me, he was with white gf.

Screenshot 2024 05 31 07 23 13 988 comyandexbrowser

Do they think they find pleasure that they finally found a sub 5 white male to mog?
can definitely be true for indians i dont know about nigs

The gym environment carries this subtle but palpable unwelcomeness unless you’re a woman, so it's not surprising many men who have nothing else to look forward to in the day than coping with "muh gains" have a chip on their shoulder. Gym culture, which everyone and their grandmothers are mindlessly obsessed with nowadays, is something I have always disliked the idea of.
i dont understand why any incel would ever go to a public gym. the ER fuel is ridiculous

this is just schizofuel no ethnics are trying to mog, its usually the white kids who look like theyre from tiktok who try to size people up or show lack of spatial awareness in my experience

The whites and asians are civilised and very polite

The whites and asians are polite and civilised
i was more referring to the foids literally half naked in compression tights and the blue/redpilled normies

going to the gym as an incel :feelswhat:

i dont understand why any incel would ever go to a public gym. the ER fuel is ridiculous
The gym is crawling with gangstalkers. I try to limit going there as much as possible