Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once again harassed at college

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I was simply waiting outside the classroom to speak to my instructor about lost property, when suddenly a negro and some white dude began yelling at me "Why are you here?!?!" I disregarded it and continued looking on my phone, to which they began yelling "look at us!!" they then walked away. They're fortunate I do not want to be suspended, else I would put them in chains.

Fucking niggers!

are non NT, short what's your race ?

Wtf. Shit like that happens often to you ?

:feelskek:
Yes, people are always gossiping about me and being very cruel to me. I do not understand why, as even other sub 5 men are treated better than me.

Yes, people are always gossiping about me and being very cruel to me. I do not understand why, as even other sub 5 men are treated better than me.
That's really weird.
I've NEVER seen something like that happen, even in high school. Here outcasts are just ostracised and ignored, which really isn't that bad.
Maybe there's gossip but I wouldn't know.

Don't let it get to you, what they think and say is of no importance whatsoever.

is it because youre very ugly ?

is it because youre very ugly ?
It could definitely be this, despite the fact it's not like I look in the mirror and get disgusted, and blackops2cel does not mog me either. The fact everyone is taller than me, and I look 14 despite being 20 doesn't help.

It could definitely be this, despite the fact it's not like I look in the mirror and get disgusted, and blackops2cel does not mog me either. The fact everyone is taller than me, and I look 14 despite being 20 doesn't help.
brutal

That's really weird.
I've NEVER seen something like that happen, even in high school. Here outcasts are just ostracised and ignored, which really isn't that bad.
Maybe there's gossip but I wouldn't know.

Don't let it get to you, what they think and say is of no importance whatsoever.
You are correct, I just wish I didn't have to remind myself of that everyday.

height and autism would explain why you are heavily bullied
I'm shorter than him and I also act pretty autistic but I've never been bullied... is it that common in college in the USA ?

I'm shorter than him and I also act pretty autistic but I've never been bullied... is it that common in college in the USA ?
i'm polish but i think ti's common everything

Fuck niggers and sandniggers

I was simply waiting outside the classroom to speak to my instructor about lost property, when suddenly a negro and some white dude began yelling at me "Why are you here?!?!" I disregarded it and continued looking on my phone, to which they began yelling "look at us!!" they then walked away. They're fortunate I do not want to be suspended, else I would put them in chains.
They probably arent worth fighting