Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do bitches walk barefoot? Just saw one walking barefoot at a pizzeria

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I just went outside to buy a pizza and I saw a short stacy walking barefoot, seems like she feels she owns the land.
Other than foot fetish freaks any sane human is supposed to be disgusted by the sight of an entitled woman's feet feeling so comfortable she ain't need no shoes like a civilized human being.

I know this type of women. They have no respect for anything. She's sluttish, arrogant and superficial.

Hopefully she steps on an AIDS needle some homeless ningen left on the sidewalk.
Walking barefoot in public IS MADNESS, every fucking nigger bitch that walks barefoot needs his feet confiscated at least!

Low quality trash on the same time with animals

Incase she runs into a 6’4” guy with hair that has a foot fetish.

@Indari what are ur thoughts

I’m a freak with a foot fetish so I wouldn’t really mind. :feelshehe:

I walk barefoot most places. Socks trigger my autism for some reason

Hopefully she steps on an AIDS needle some homeless ningen left on the sidewalk.
4a70532537c7beedbd93187d484c370d981ba0a25cf5a7f259afc3639edfbc2b

Wish I didn’t have a foot fetish tbh. It’s pretty gross but I can’t help it. :feelscry:
How is both gross and arousing to you? So you wanna tell me that seeing barefoot stacies near you makes you hard?

How is both gross and arousing to you? So you wanna tell me that seeing barefoot stacies near you makes you hard?
Idk. I guess subconsciously I know that me getting hard over feet is pretty degenerate.

Yes. If her feet aren’t hideous and well taken care of then I’d probably get an erection.

showing off her tootsies. some men find it hot

Other than foot fetish freaks any sane human is supposed to be disgusted by the sight of an entitled woman's feet feeling so comfortable she ain't need no shoes like a civilized human being.
Foot fetishists rejoice and drool at the sight of a woman’s feet JFL

I can grab things with my feet like an orangutan.

If I saw a foid walking barefoot I wouldn't be able to resist cumming all over her naked feet. Then I'd be arrested for sexual assualt :(

It's so they can spot the footfags but at the same time make a scene in case any of them want to go and talk to her. It is how she can tell she is desirable but at the same time do something relatively safe so she won't get jump-raped. Women like to be desired even if they pull stupid shit like this.

It's the same reason why older women will fuck kids is because those kids go head over heels with they post-wall ass and they feel like they are young again.

im into foids feet but i find that nasty to walk barefoot like that in public places.

thats probably her quirk and she feels special about it. i hope she steps on rat pee and vomit herself to death

I don't consider myself a foot fetishist
but i do believe its hot

Don't get upset about it. Enjoy the infections and discomfort she'll be feeling for being stupid.

I think that varies on how fit she is tbh

like I'm a total footfag but I don't want to see some ugly landwhale's feet, only svelte athletes or lolis

she gonna get worms :feelskek:

Dugging AntiPain thread:feelsokman:

Wow, I miss the 2018-19 era of this site. Seeing AntiPain, Creep, NeetandTidy, Insominac, Deleted member 505 (Todd Thundercock on youtube) avatars reminded me of the good old days.

Hiking barefoot is amazing, running, too. It fixed both my lower back pain and my knee pain whenever I had to run. I don't worry about tetanus, because I have the tetanus shot and the skin on your feet becomes very tough. Also, I keep my eyes where I walk, and I don't live in any of the cesspools of malignant cancer that cities are, so no junkies dropping needles.

If I have to go to a city, I'll definitely wear sandals, though.

She knows her slutty obscene feet are an object of lust for men and cause them to stroke their cocks off furiously. She knows that when she goes out in public men stare at her bare feet with lust and imagine jackhammering her feetpussy like a fleshlight and spraying their smelly semen all over. When she takes off her shoes and socks she knows those are highly erotic too and men would like to release their dna inside them all the time. When she's sitting down and grabs something between her soles she knows that males are secretly wanting to replace that object with their cocks. When she takes a shower she looks down and sees her toes ready to grip and stroke a cock and release what all men store in their hairy balls. When she posts a picture on social media with her feet in it she knows all men that look at it touches their penis at least once.

She knows all this and still tries to act normal and civilized walking around barefoot. She still acts as if she didn't know and every day is a day of cognitive dissonance. She has her obscene sexual flippers flapping around under her even at the pizza shop where she's supposed to act civilized. Her vulgar, fertile feetpussy, always waiting to be penetrated by a penis and fertilized if she's not walking. Everything about her feet is purely sexual and exist to be fertilized by reeking semen, especially if they look cute and well groomed. Her slutty feet scream for it and wants it all the time, and there's nothing she can do about it. If the erogenous zones on her feet are ever massaged, they start screaming even more for semen and sex.

Her feet are sex. They are objects made for sex. Her cute, beautiful shapely feet are for sex and erect, throbbing penises.

But her cognitive dissonance still makes her say and think "my feet aren't sexual" every single day.

She knows her slutty obscene feet are an object of lust for men and cause them to stroke their cocks off furiously. She knows that when she goes out in public men stare at her bare feet with lust and imagine jackhammering her feetpussy like a fleshlight and spraying their smelly semen all over. When she takes off her shoes and socks she knows those are highly erotic too and men would like to release their dna inside them all the time. When she's sitting down and grabs something between her soles she knows that males are secretly wanting to replace that object with their cocks. When she takes a shower she looks down and sees her toes ready to grip and stroke a cock and release what all men store in their hairy balls. When she posts a picture on social media with her feet in it she knows all men that look at it touches their penis at least once.

She knows all this and still tries to act normal and civilized walking around barefoot. She still acts as if she didn't know and every day is a day of cognitive dissonance. She has her obscene sexual flippers flapping around under her even at the pizza shop where she's supposed to act civilized. Her vulgar, fertile feetpussy, always waiting to be penetrated by a penis and fertilized if she's not walking. Everything about her feet is purely sexual and exist to be fertilized by reeking semen, especially if they look cute and well groomed. Her slutty feet scream for it and wants it all the time, and there's nothing she can do about it. If the erogenous zones on her feet are ever massaged, they start screaming even more for semen and sex.

Her feet are sex. They are objects made for sex. Her cute, beautiful shapely feet are for sex and erect, throbbing penises.

But her cognitive dissonance still makes her say and think "my feet aren't sexual" every single day.
man, you are really into this, more power to you

Wish that she gets infested by all kinds of endoparasites from walking barefoot.

Just wanting to show off skin tbh.

idk but if I could walk around bare foot everywhere I went I would too tbh.

I can't walk normally without shoes on, I feel crippled.

@-BrettyBoy-, what would you do if you saw that happen?
If I saw a foid walking barefoot I wouldn't be able to resist cumming all over her naked feet.
This, tbh.
Wow, I miss the 2018-19 era of this site. Seeing AntiPain, Creep, NeetandTidy, Insominac, Deleted member 505 (Todd Thundercock on youtube) avatars reminded me of the good old days.
Same, I like reading old forum posts from time to time and seeing old brocels that were active back when I used to lurk. Tbh, I feel like I missed out on this forum's golden age.

I don't think most people think of feet as sexual, at least until very recently when foot fetishism became more mainstream and no longer taboo. Yeah, I know even back then there were a lot of foot fetishists but most kept that a secret and it was considered a kink.

I also feel most foids are weirded out by men who are into their feet.

I don't think most people think of feet as sexual, at least until very recently when foot fetishism became more mainstream and no longer taboo. Yeah, I know even back then there were a lot of foot fetishists but most kept that a secret and it was considered a kink.

cope

I just went outside to buy a pizza and I saw a short stacy walking barefoot, seems like she feels she owns the land.
What kinda weirdo walks barefoot lol

Not everyone is into feet and most foids are weirded out.

I also feel like most foot fetishists are into feet almost autistically as if everything that has to do with feet is a turn on to them.

I like feet myself but it's not the only thing that turns me on and not all foids have nice feet.

@-BrettyBoy-, what would you do if you saw that happen?

This, tbh.

Same, I like reading old forum posts from time to time and seeing old brocels that were active back when I used to lurk. Tbh, I feel like I missed out on this forum's golden age.

I feel turned on when I see feet.

Self-entitled woman she is.