Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do bitches have so much ego and inflated sense of importance nowadays? (gave a middle finger to my oneitis)

• Thread starter Trannydestroyer
  • Start date
Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I need to vent.

Anyone notice how bitches these days have egos over the roof especially towards ugly men and sometimes other women trying to one up against them acting like their pussy is made of gold or something. So few days ago me and my friend bumped into my old 'oneitis' and all of us tried to have a conversation with each other BUT this bitch obvs didn't give me the time of day I tried joining in and participated in the convo only for her to ignore like I don't exist and keep talking to my friend so then I acted like I was into something else looking around at the shops trying to act cool and preoccupied cause I knew this bitch was trying to make me look awkward I am not dumb, eventually after their chit chat me and my friend started walking away and I couldn't take it anymore my low inhib curry genes came out and I gave her the middle finger and then we walked away.

Honestly fuck her this stupid society says you should be kind, be sociable. be respectful, get a better persoynality but when you do all that to get to this not even get to participate in a conversation treated like you don't exist

These bitches got so much ego just cause majority of the men will fuck anything that moves your pussy isn't made of gold bitch chads fuck pussy like it is candy yours is not special

Because of simps

Cuz they can. Women suffer virtually no consequences for their actions so they can basically act however they want

the fuck do people even talk about in conversations. my mind always goes blank. but yeah women treat ugly men like we're radioactive

Cuz they can. Women suffer virtually no consequences for their actions so they can basically act however they want
I fucking hate this bitch, after that incident I am getting thoughts of doing bad things to that toilet, (in gta) is it that hard for this cumbucket to treat me like a proper human being it isn't like I was trying to kiss her fish smelling vagina or something ffs.

(note to fedcels I am not going to kill anyone don't show up at my door)

I fucking hate this bitch, after that incident I am getting thoughts of doing bad things to that toilet, (in gta) is it that hard for this cumbucket to treat me like a proper human being it isn't like I was trying to kiss her fish smelling vagina or something ffs.

(note to fedcels I am not going to kill anyone don't show up at my door)
Should have slapped that bitch in the face (In GTA)

How did you run into her? If I ever run into my oneitis I will completely ignore her and walk the other way

How did you run into her? If I ever run into my oneitis I will completely ignore her and walk the other way
we all still live in the same place since middle school so we ran into her in a shop I would have ignored her if it wasn't for my friend fuck her she means nothing to me

Because of people like @Sheogorath

we all still live in the same place since middle school so we ran into her in a shop I would have ignored her if it wasn't for my friend fuck her she means nothing to me
Brutal. Im super glad I moved to the other side of my country so I don't ever have to run into mine

I need to vent.

Anyone notice how bitches these days have egos over the roof especially towards ugly men and sometimes other women trying to one up against them acting like their pussy is made of gold or something. So few days ago me and my friend bumped into my old 'oneitis' and all of us tried to have a conversation with each other BUT this bitch obvs didn't give me the time of day I tried joining in and participated in the convo only for her to ignore like I don't exist and keep talking to my friend so then I acted like I was into something else looking around at the shops trying to act cool and preoccupied cause I knew this bitch was trying to make me look awkward I am not dumb, eventually after their chit chat me and my friend started walking away and I couldn't take it anymore my low inhib curry genes came out and I gave her the middle finger and then we walked away.

Honestly fuck her this stupid society says you should be kind, be sociable. be respectful, get a better persoynality but when you do all that to get to this not even get to participate in a conversation treated like you don't exist

These bitches got so much ego just cause majority of the men will fuck anything that moves your pussy isn't made of gold bitch chads fuck pussy like it is candy yours is not special
Instagram , Jewtok

The internet specifically instagram and Jew tok

because their pussy might as well be gold since it’s the only thing of value they have, think about it, if it weren’t for sex what other redeeming qualities would a guy chase a girl and be a simp for?