Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Asian women prefer white men more than any other ethnic women do?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
I am well aware that white males are universally preferred by all women in general. So much so that I heard tinder has stopped providing data about ethnic preferences.

But why do Asian women prefer white men so much? I haven’t seen the same from Latinas or Black women or middle Eastern women—no where as near as Asian women do. Why is this?

Not 100% sure, but I think on average white men are taller than asian men. That could be one reason.

White men also prefer east Asian women to any other ethnic men, it takes two to fuck
White normies are more likely to do so white chads would just pump and dump, most of the time asian women are more likely to tolerate things that white women won't tolerate.

But no one in his right mind would choose an Oriental woman over a European one unless she is exeptional at some aspect

Asian women are the most intelligent and civilized so they realize they get high IQ genes still with good looks and that white men are the best men on the planet. White toilets are degenerate evil zoophilic retards and would rather piss on what nature gifted them out of spite.

white men arent feminine beta cucks like asians
This. Asian Men IS such a conformist cuck, that Im wonder if Im actually asian some Times BECAUSE of How much I cant relate To this monkey race

White men also prefer east Asian women to any other ethnic women, it takes two to fuck
i dont think they do. It's just that asian women are more submissive to white men than any other race of women. Mena women and latinas are farr hotter than asian women by a mile

my honest reaction to reading the title and still, never once had a gf, let alone an asian gf (which id prefer)

Byuntear cryingSad angryMad crying

White men fill all their beauty standards pale skin, high nose rather flat. Good face structure and tall. That's why.

I will behead every azn foid

Asian women are the most intelligent and civilized so they realize they get high IQ genes still with good looks and that white men are the best men on the planet. White toilets are degenerate evil zoophilic retards and would rather piss on what nature gifted them out of spite.
There's a higher percentage of noodlewhores with STDs than white foids.

Because of White men's looks. (Tall height, blue eyes, pale skin, penis size, European shaped noses & mouth etc)

noodlewhores have the lowest self esteem out of all races of foids by a mile. absolutely undeniable.

noodlewhores have the most racial self hatred out of all races of foids by a mile. absolutely undeniable.

non-asian foids are extremely arrogant and extremely racist against asian men. absolutely undeniable.

15-25+% of white men either can't get white foids or prefer noodlewhores.

add to that a high asian population and the SF bay area/California is a hot spot for WMAF couples and the impending hapa apocalypse.

its the worst nightmarish scenario that could ever possibly happen for Asian men. All of those factors happening at once.

Whats to blame?

1. White Anglo-Jewish society's liberalism and feminism
2. Resulting in extreme white foid arrogance. then self hating low hanging fruit noodlewhores simply capitalize off of them

The result of all this is extreme asian male suffering.

Because all else equal, if mainstream white american society wasn't liberal and feminist, the inequality wouldn't be as bad. Don't get me wrong non-asian foids still strongly dislike us Asian men, but the ultra liberal feminist white society makes Asian men's situation bad to extremely terrible. Which makes you think that this was basically all planned. At some time in history whites started to notice a bunch of Asian, indian, and middle eastern men piling up in the west coast/pacific northwest and decided that those areas should be feminist hotspots. Because if white foids are liberated that basically means that they would be even more out of reach for most men of color.

liberalized and liberated white foids means a massive net gain for white men. low value white males can get noodlewhores, latinas, indian foids, and black foids. I have been seeing a lot of white men with indian and black foids nowadays. Meanwhile asian men suffer the most by far followed by other men of color.

Last edited:
@starcrapoo in all fairness Asian men who choose to live in the west semi deserve it for invading other's land also they're idiots if their country of origin isnt some SEA shithole but any of the other Asian nations which objectively are better places to live than the west.

volcel spotted
fuck you + eat shit
im a 30+ virgin with diagnosed autism. i have a literal piece of paper (or had it? i have a picture of it but i think i lost it) that gave me a autism diagnosis + a cluster A diagnosis. yes. they gave me the ENTIRE CLUSTER A personality disorder
ive posted on puahate back when it came out, and on 4chan since like mid 2000's

dont tag me with your trash, thank you