Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Asian women hate Asian men so much?

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
It's so bizarre. No other race has such a level of self-hatred. Even though all races are favorable towards Whites, Asians are the only ones that actively seek out other races.
What causes this? Why are Asian women so drawn to White guys?

Because they are evil

I think hapas have more self hate

They only hate western asian males, in Germany Vietnames girls hardly date outside their own group.

Asian man has low t , small dick , bad frame, neutony face, avg height bro it's either kpopmaxxing or martial art maxxing for them srsly so sad most of them are betabuxxers aswell

Everything will change if the Chinese defeat the Jews in the battle for global power. May the yellow man rise.

Women love bones +
95% of asians have no bones=
women dont like asians

Because they remind them of themselves.

Because they remind them of themselves.

Brutal. Asian men are the lowest ethnics in western society so associating with them is like being a loser yourself.

Last edited:
Women love bones +
95% of asians have no bones=
women dont like asians

19. century angosaxon "evolutionary" explanations are a meme at this point. A lot of asian men have more robust mandibles and cheekbones; they're literally sawing their jaws off in s. korea.

Its mixed race children that I feel have more self hatred and western asians as well.

Considering how many Chinese people there are, there sure are a lot of asian women fucking asian men.

Considering how many Chinese people there are, there sure are a lot of asian women fucking asian men.
Soy level IQ :soy: :soy:

They just didn't have a choice in the past, that's why the Asian population is so high. It's the same with India, for some reason countries with arranged marriage/non-looks based dating customs produce higher populations.

19. century angosaxon "evolutionary" explanations are a meme at this point. A lot of asian men have more robust mandibles and cheekbones; they're literally sawing their jaws off in s. korea.
a large jaw doesnt fix a dishfaced profile

Foids are the cruelest being that exists

Because asian people are the ugliest so they want to disassociate with their own race as much as possible

Because asian people are the ugliest so they want to disassociate with their own race as much as possible
What ? There's nothing ugly about Asian both guys and girls. Ofc ourse there are uggos among rice but their overall appearance is not displeasing to the eyes. Where many shitskin ethnic makes your eyea hurt when you look at them.
The problem with Rice men is that they severely lack masculine trait. However despite being ugly other etnics are dom.

neoteny and sexual dimorphism

I think hapas have more self hate

A lot of them, yeah. Especially the idiots on r/hapas.

As a hapa myself, I've learned long ago that hating either of my racial sides is pointless and stupid.

all asians look the same except some of the high tier noodlewhores

They hate being reminded of their low status, and want to uprank. They hate asian people for their naive notions about togetherness when the whole world judges by status.

Asian men need to treat Asian foids like complete shit, remind those cunts that men are rulers and foids are trash to be walked over and disposed of when they disobey.

We ugly & have shrimp dick

They only hate western asian males, in Germany Vietnames girls hardly date outside their own group.

Same in Italy. Of course, a lot of them barely speak the language, so they have very insular communities as of right now.

rices don't look good and have small dicks.

what % of whites do you reckon do.

If I were to follow a bell curve where most would fall within a standard distribution of 5.5" perhaps 2.14% of white men are Greek God Dicked

If I were to follow a bell curve where most would fall within a standard distribution of 5.5" perhaps 2.14% of white men are Greek God Dicked
The asian format is not meant to be laid. I think Asians hyper-push geek culture so they stand their fighting chance.

The asian format is not meant to be laid. I think Asians hyper-push geek culture so they stand their fighting chance.
k-pop is definitely a conspiracy. There are like no IRL k-pop fans