Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do asian girls go for white guys?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
There was an asian girl from my high school who dated a tall white guy. Like, why not date someone of your own race? Are they not worthy? My guess is that most ricecels are short and ugly compared to white guys. Girls see white guys as superior beings with higher status than asian guys. And white guys go for asian girls because they like exotic girls.

because white men have the highest SMV out of all races and every toilet in the world especially deathnic whores are lusting after them.

its because women wants chad and white man have superior genetics.

Asian men are less than 2% of the population
Whites are over half

Even if they had a major bias to dating Asian men, unless that bias is 25x stronger, she's more likely to end up with a White guy, just statistically.
Studies show that Asian men and White men are equally desired by Asian women.
Despite what cloutchasing ego-in-mind status-on-display Asian women say in front of a Camera the numbers aren't that bad; especially when you think about what 'you're owed' and if you think races shouldn't mix.

Asian men are less than 2% of the population
Whites are over half

Even if they had a major bias to dating Asian men, unless that bias is 25x stronger, she's more likely to end up with a White guy, just statistically.
Studies show that Asian men and White men are equally desired by Asian women.
Despite what cloutchasing ego-in-mind status-on-display Asian women say in front of a Camera the numbers aren't that bad; especially when you think about what 'you're owed' and if you think races shouldn't mix.
Massive cuck cope, WMAF hands typed this, why is WMAF double (or 10x) that of AMWF?

White males usually have better genetics than Asian males. Basically they have more desirable traits (ex: Penis Size)

You already know the answer

they don't anymore. 99% of asians in my area only date other asians

White guys are usually taller, and gooks worship white skin

you could argue that it's genetic, it could be socioeconomic, like korean getting taller for example.

Liking white skin is just centuries old thing, i learned that's it came from when majority gooks still peasant and farm rice, gook peasant have darker skin because of the working in the sun, so gook think light skin means you are rich.

White used to think the same, cumskin used think, dark skinned = peasant, light-skin = nobility.

Elizabeth-I-oil-panel-George-Gower-1588.jpg

One such royal was Queen Elizabeth I who is known for her usage of thick layers of makeup in a bid to sport skin as white as snow, something that the English elite idolised at that time.

Before we dive into the deadly products that the royal religiously used, the question is why did Queen Elizabeth I want to smother her skin in so much of the stuff in the first place?

Aside from the beauty ideal attached to a pale complexion
Enter the Industrial era, when cumskin with the default color being white, start working in factories, now its flipped, dark-skinned = richfag, light-skinned = ghost retard, because now poor people work in factories with no sun, and richfag start going to the beach and tropical countries and get their skin tanned, not too dark that you look like a nigger, but still.

young-sexy-slim-tanned-woman-260nw-1075290134.jpg

not just those two factor tbh, like being from first world country and skull shape help.

Last edited: