Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Americans throw their kids out at 18?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
An 18 year old is really only a kid if you think about it.

Save money maybe

Traditions that i dont understand

Well I still live my parents. Wish I had options. Sucks being a retardcel. Had a place for a while but here I am again

Because boomers think that nothing has changed during all these years and everyone can pull themselves by the bootstraps and get a job that pays the minimum to survive as they did when they turned 18. Fucking trash.

They're out of touch.

Idk. I guess they want them to learn what it's like to be homeless.

Well I still live my parents. Wish I had options. Sucks being a retardcel. Had a place for a while but here I am again
Ye, same, except I've never moved out even for a day. I feel like I'm in yet another cage, stuck living at home for the rest of my life.

They did back then, but nowadays its rare. If a parent were to do it today, that kid would for sure be fucked unless they somehow already have money.

Because of western liberal degenerate culture. I'm 28 and live with my parents in Germany. Thankfully I'm not German otherwise my parents would have thrown me out a long time ago.

Because boomers think that nothing has changed during all these years and everyone can pull themselves by the bootstraps and get a job that pays the minimum to survive as they did when they turned 18. Fucking trash.
*Throws kid out before they can get a certification, college degree, or any significant work experience into a rough and unforgiving job market in which all the decent jobs require at minimum a Bachelors*

Boomer: Go get a job and stop being dead weight!

*3 years later*

Boomer: Why don't you own a house? Why haven't you given me grandchildren yet? Where is your wife, are you gay?