Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do all those woman wear glasses nowadays?

Windowlicker

Windowlicker

Greycel
When I was a teenager one of the worst things a girl could overcome is that she head to wear glasses. Most stacy girls tried to hide it as much as possible. Every girl that had the opportunity to get contact lenses, got them as soon as possible. Back then in movies, the ugly girls always weared glasses.

Nowadays I see more and more woman wearing glasses. The same Stacies wear glasses without any shame. Why are glasses hot nowadays? I don't see the beauty. Or is it just that woman are too lazy to wear contact lenses? They don't give a fuck about because all the normies/chads are still wanting to fuck them?

To look smarter. Any woman who is wearing cateye glasses is a bitch, guaranteed

females are like sheep they all follow the same trends.

i have another example of this: when im browsing dating sites here in the Uk, 90% of females write in their bio how much they love a guy who has tattoos ( degenerate ), literal sheep.

I think it's because men are more desperate. Female SMV is at all-time high, even purple haired landwhales have orbiters.

They like to be fake nerd girls. Thinking they have beauty and brains.

to look quirky. satirising the meaning is.

I once asked a couple girls why they wear sunglasses all the time. They said it´s to keep ugly guys from approaching them because it makes them look more intimidating.

Pure suicidefuel.

De last 2 years you see also girls with glasses models that usually where weard by old men in the 80's and 90's. It's like a provocation.

They like to be fake nerd girls. Thinking they have beauty and brains.
to look quirky. satirising the meaning is.
I think it's because men are more desperate. Female SMV is at all-time high, even purple haired landwhales have orbiters.
females are like sheep they all follow the same trends.

i have another example of this: when im browsing dating sites here in the Uk, 90% of females write in their bio how much they love a guy who has tattoos ( degenerate ), literal sheep.

They think that wearing glasses makes them look intellegent. That's why.