Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all tankies (stalinists) look like this?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I always imagined stalinists as slav Chads like this guy
A%2Bwell-armed%2BSoviet%2Bpartisan%252C%2B1944.jpg

But then you realize that the more hardcore the commie is, most likely he looks like a fucking soyboy cuck :lul::feelskek::feelskek:
1491966964209.jpg

2f3lul.jpg

communist-soyboy.png

1401099312746.jpg

These are the people on reddit who LARP about killing the rich and landlords and expropriating wealth kek. And yes I know maoism is not stalinism. Also so fucking pathetic that economically they are hardcore commies like USSR or even North Korea yet regarding society their the biggest SJWs in their idolized shithole countries they would be killed because they're degenerates
Relevant meme:
1510787630096.png

Last edited:
I have noticed something with the soyboy thing. Looking like a "soyboy" just means you are an ugly white guy, half of the white people on the forum probably look like soyboys jfl. You are not even safe from lookism on .co
Nah soyboys aren't incels they get a handjob each three months from their girlfriends while she fucks Tyrone and soyboy watches kek

It's like this with any leftist extremism tbh anarchism included.

It's just the way a generation who hasn't had a big war vents out their frustrations.

Pure soy ngl

It's like this with any leftist extremism tbh anarchism included.

It's just the way a generation who hasn't had a big war vents out their frustrations.
I'm a trans non binary marxist-leninist-anarcho-colectivist-communist, smash the patriarchy and capitalism yaaaaaaaaaay :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's over for the proletariatcels.

I'm a trans non binary marxist-leninist-anarcho-colectivist-communist, smash the patriarchy and capitalism yaaaaaaaaaay :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I'd respect them more if they had some balls and actually did shit, but the ironic thing is as soon as these "Anti patriarchy anti capitalist anti america" people get attacked they instantly call the cops., aka their enemy. Proof: VVVV

There's alot of them in Austin so I know these people firsthand tbh. The people who screech about MAN FUGG THE COPS MAN FUGG THE GOBMENT are the first people to start snitching to authorities.

Average soy communist

People in Russia have an actual reason to be tankies.

In the west they do it coz its trendy and social acceptable. How many of these people will dare by a right wing nationalist?

21st century is a meme
and also low t

I have noticed something with the soyboy thing. Looking like a "soyboy" just means you are an ugly white guy, half of the white people on the forum probably look like soyboys jfl. You are not even safe from lookism on .co
Fd4

Wrong. This is not a soyboy. Soyboy is all fashion and politics.