Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do all men look so soy now?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

This is what the average white zoomer looks like now, T levels are just plummeting across the board.

It's because they're smiling and took the picture at a foid angle.

Looksminned zoomers.

Microplastics

wym? sure they're soy. but their psl is like 3 higher than yours

They all heightmog me

If they ate healthier with some more tofu and soybeans in their diet they wouldn’t look that unmasculine

You're cherry picking tbh. Also, they are so :soy:

Gen Z is the first generation to grow up online.

Civilization weakens and ruins physiologies. Our jaws are softening and we're becoming recessed mouth breathers. Our testosterone and mass mass is also lowering due to sedentary living. Lack of physical stressors from the natural environment and easy access to food and comfort destroys the body.

Civilization weakens and ruins physiologies. Our jaws are softening and we're becoming recessed mouth breathers. Our testosterone and mass mass is also lowering due to sedentary living. Lack of physical stressors from the natural environment and easy access to food and comfort destroys the body.
"Muh weakened civilisation!!1! :soy:"

Soys and normoids love civilization because they can just hop over to their fridge and grab a cold delicious can of testosterone lowering soy drink.

JEWS SHEENY SPELLS ON GOYIM

bpa, pfa, and microplastics in literally everything we eat. industrial revolution was a mistake

You're cherry picking tbh. Also, they are so :soy:
No, I am not cherrypicking. Go to any major metro area and this the type of men you will see.

Idk man, I think being a soyboy is really more to do with genetics like what
Yes it is genetics. Genetic changes that occur over thousands of years of living in the comfort of domestication. Domestication turns of chad qualities in all animals. Look at how the wolf devolved into meek dogs through domestication. Same thing has happened to us humans.

Its true tho modern technology beyond lets say 17th or so century gave men nothing but unnecessary comforts that weakened them and lead to today where everyone abandoned ways of god and succumbed to degeneracy like tinder and all the other bs.

No, I am not cherrypicking. Go to any major metro area and this the type of men you will see.
Not quite what I meant. You said why are men so soy *now*, which implies that men used to be less soy, to which I say you are cherrypicking. I think a large proportion of men have always been soy, and the soy genes get passed to their offspring.

View attachment 656927
This is what the average white zoomer looks like now, T levels are just plummeting across the board.
It's due to low test levels. The average testosterone levels have been dropping significantly in the West since the 90s due to soy, increase in obesity due to shitty diet, plastics, female hormones in the water supply, etc. It's all part of the New World Order to turn guys into weak ass little faggots so they are less likely to rebel and therefor easier to control by big government and big corporations.

Bitch you'd trade places in a heartbeat if it meant you got to have sex.