Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do all girls in highschool love bullies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I mean they always consider themselves empathetic gender, but during highschool all girls are attracted to bullies and shun outcasts. Why is that? It's always the same, bullies get friends and girls and everything, and outcasts are despised and ignored by females.

You don't know the answer? It's better that you don't. It's not like you or anyone here can change the reason why it occurs.

Bullies are usually big and strong

I mean they always consider themselves empathetic gender, but during highschool all girls are attracted to bullies and shun outcasts. Why is that? It's always the same, bullies get friends and girls and everything, and outcasts are despised and ignored by females.
Because women like dominance and strength.

Animalism... Animal rules... Humans are animals...

Because they are psychopaths.
And refer them as foids or toilets, these scumbags don't deserve any kind of respect.

There's a reason women never admit this and it's because it's a very very ugly truth that eventually leads down the path where they lose their rights because their rights have lead us down a terrible evil road.

Jbb theory confirmed

bullying people is a high T sign

bullying people is a high T sign
but in reality it's sign of good genese, high social dominance
jfl at mothers which told their sons that bullies will suffer justice and hard work is most important
genes foids and gentelmens genes, are most important part of ours lifetimes

Women are evil and shallow and thus attracted to evil and shallowness.

females are attracted to dark triad traits

It is a truth that foids will never admit. If most men knew about this foids will rightfully lose their rights and become property.

Bullies have heckin' good personalities don't ya know? :soy:

We humans are nothing more than apes in the Stone Ages. We are hardwired to kill other competitors.

There's a reason women never admit this and it's because it's a very very ugly truth that eventually leads down the path where they lose their rights because their rights have lead us down a terrible evil road.

i got kind of lucky in that the bullying i received was pretty mild compared to a lot of the stories i've seen over the years, but from what i dealt with and saw others deal with the worst bullies were always middle of the pack normies, the chads and stacies kind of lived in their own world where i was