Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do all chinks look the same

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I’m not even trying to be racist but they all literally look the same not counting the hairstyles. Is it because they all get plastic surgery to get to the beauty standard or are they just born looking like identical 5millionlets

View: https://youtu.be/gWS2X3IZ7c0

Now don’t ask me what I was doing watching the video

True, kpop singers all look the same. You can't tell from one scene to another who is who. They probably choose the same type of girls and use the same makeup, which is 90 percent of their looks, I doubt that they would be recognizable without the makeup.

I’m not even trying to be racist but they all literally look the same not counting the hairstyles. Is it because they all get plastic surgery to get to the beauty standard or are they just born looking like identical 5millionlets

View: https://youtu.be/gWS2X3IZ7c0

I hate their flat faces, I think Japanese people are usually uglier than chinese people, chinese women look more attractive than the Japanese ones with their shitty crooked teeth and long faces

noodles say that they don't wanna date their own men because they look like their brothers and it's true tbh but noodles themselves look all like sisters so it doesn't make any sense.
it's probably because of their bug small eyes.